Community
Search
Notices
Everything Diesel Discuss R/C Diesel engines here.

Fuel

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2013, 08:04 PM
unclecrash

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuel

Hi guy's I have a PAW 149new on the way can you provide me a link to where to get some diesel fuel for it.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:56 PM
fiery
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Fuel

My understanding of fuel suppliers in the USA:

1. Eric Clutton (Dr. Diesel)

2. Davis Diesel

3. Red Max

4. Aerodyne

a search of the internet using g**gle will provide the links.

A fuel containing not less than 25% castor oil, increased to 30% for running in, is recommended by the manufacturer.

http://www.eifflaender.com/instruct.htm
Old 06-11-2013, 10:06 PM
Recycled Flyer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Red Max -

http://fhsoils.com/contact.html

And you look like that you are within walking distance from the Canadian border, and I believe that model diesel fuel is far easier to buy and ship within that country - try there if youare having troubles.

Old 06-12-2013, 11:54 AM
Jim Thomerson

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just ordered two quarts from Dr. Diesel, $15 a quart + $19 shipping.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:39 PM
unclecrash

ORIGINAL: fiery

2. Davis Diesel

3. Red Max

4. Aerodyne

A fuel containing not less than 25% castor oil, increased to 30% for running in, is recommended by the manufacturer.

Geez I asked for a link to Diesel Fuel and you give me PAW Im NOT stupid. Google search provided me with a hundred ways to make fuel!! Is it a crime to ask for a link to a diesel fuel supplier, forget i asked that it is not a question I don't play with diesel's so I asked, so I provide an engine im getting I donot know if it's good to use any and all diesel fuels in it. As with nitro some engine run better on one fuel than another. maybe I should have been more blunt and to the point.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:40 PM
unclecrash

ORIGINAL: Recycled Flyer

Red Max -

http://fhsoils.com/contact.html

And you look like that you are within walking distance from the Canadian border, and I believe that model diesel fuel is far easier to buy and ship within that country - try there if youare having troubles.

Nope not close to Canada about 4 or5 hour's to Canada, Thank's for the link.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:42 PM
unclecrash

ORIGINAL: Jim Thomerson

Thanks Jim didn't realize the shipping is crazy. Might have to try making some eventually.
Old 06-12-2013, 03:14 PM
greggles47

ORIGINAL: unclecrash

2. Davis Diesel

3. Red Max

4. Aerodyne

Geez I asked for a link to Diesel Fuel and you give me PAW Im NOT stupid. Google search provided me with a hundred ways to make fuel!! Is it a crime to ask for a link to a diesel fuel supplier, forget i asked that it is not a question I don't play with diesel's so I asked, so I provide an engine im getting I donot know if it's good to use any and all diesel fuels in it. As with nitro some engine run better on one fuel than another. maybe I should have been more blunt and to the point.
Hey Crash,

That response is uncalled for! Fiery gave you several sources of fuel in the US AS WELL as a link to the manufacturer so you could see the recommended fuel mixes if you make your own.

This is a polite forum & I'd appreciate it if you would keep it that way!

Greg
Old 06-12-2013, 03:16 PM
AMB

UNCLE CRASH read the post again Eric Clutton sells the fuel too, one of the guys just bought 2 Qts Also Davis Diesel, I see no issues getting it

being polite is nice too we are all here to help each other

FIERY took the time to give you all info needed

martin
Old 06-12-2013, 04:21 PM
JKinTX

Old 06-12-2013, 04:23 PM
JKinTX

It's some good stuff! Irun mine on it and the last time I had the EDs and Mills out, you could hold your finger on the head and not get a burn- started right off as easy as could be too.

Old 06-12-2013, 04:26 PM
JKinTX

2. Davis Diesel

3. Red Max

4. Aerodyne

Old 06-12-2013, 04:31 PM
JKinTX

[quote]ORIGINAL: unclecrash

2. Davis Diesel

3. Red Max

4. Aerodyne

Learn to do your own research and be civil- nobody owes you anything. If you want a question answered in a precise way, ask it that way- it is YOUR fault and nobody else's if you don't get the response you wanted.

Old 06-12-2013, 04:47 PM
unclecrash

Blah Blah Blah ha Blah ha bla bla la instead of being snotty plain and simple don't answer or reply. I ask for a link not instruction's if you do not want to help that's fine too. I am no punk 12 year old Im 4/5 the way to deadlike most you fools. I see people be smart ass'es like that all the time. Oh do a google search. so sorry if you took me the wrong way But to each his own!! Your going to reply with 5 place's to buy fuel then be arrogant and provide a link to the instruction's I will get in the box that I already read. That cameoff to me as being a SNOB. And as for the rest of you defending this girly man who cannot speak for himself Bla Blob bla bob bla bla bla do a google search you will find out what I just blobbed about. And the last guy was totally comical gives me an answer then takes five more posts to figure out how to tell me to stick. Im sure the first azzie has a set of nut's and can speak for himself. So who you made you ruler of the forum's second Azzie So peace out diesel freaks. let the fire works begin. Ain't nutin new I have not seen before. LOL
Old 06-12-2013, 04:53 PM
JKinTX

Blah Blah Blah ha Blah ha bla bla la instead of being snotty plain and simple don't answer or reply. I ask for a link not instruction's if you do not want to help that's fine too. I am no punk 12 year old Im 4/5 the way to deadlike most you fools. I see people be smart ass'es like that all the time. Oh do a google search. so sorry if you took me the wrong way But to each his own!! Your going to reply with 5 place's to buy fuel then be arrogant and provide a link to the instruction's I will get in the box that I already read. That cameoff to me as being a SNOB. And as for the rest of you defending this girly man who cannot speak for himself Bla Blob bla bob bla bla bla do a google search you will find out what I just blobbed about. And the last guy was totally comical gives me an answer then takes five more posts to figure out how to tell me to stick. Im sure the first azzie has a set of nut's and can speak for himself. So who you made you ruler of the forum's second Azzie So peace out diesel freaks. let the fire works begin. Ain't nutin new I have not seen before. LOL
Old 06-12-2013, 04:57 PM
JKinTX

ORIGINAL: JKinTX

I'm sorry troll, but that technique won't work on me. Run along now and wipe your nose.
Old 06-12-2013, 04:59 PM
ffkiwi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

one might perhaps comment that someone else with a slight amount of common sense might have considered it prudent to check out diesel fuel availability BEFORE deciding to buy the engine.......particularly when its a type they're not familiar with.............

ChrisM
'ffkiwi'
Old 06-12-2013, 05:02 PM
unclecrash

LOL now the qoute me so it can't get removed and so you can run over and report me. Big deal. LMFAO you grumpy old men hope I never get grouchy when I hit 60, 70 who your the fricken troll you came in here on this thread I started budding into my buisness and turned into a old smelly troll LOL
Old 06-12-2013, 05:03 PM
JKinTX

ORIGINAL: ffkiwi

one might perhaps comment that someone else with a slight amount of common sense might have considered it prudent to check out diesel fuel availability BEFORE deciding to buy the engine.......particularly when its a type they're not familiar with.............

ChrisM
'ffkiwi'
AMENsir!
Old 06-12-2013, 05:05 PM
unclecrash

Yup just as expected checked your profile older than fart dust nothing better to do tan jump on other people's threads sticking your nose in where it don't belong. Piss on my cherios I PISS ON YOU
Old 06-12-2013, 05:06 PM
JKinTX

LOL now the qoute me so it can't get removed and so you can run over and report me. Big deal. LMFAO you grumpy old men hope I never get grouchy when I hit 60, 70 who your the fricken troll you came in here on this thread I started budding into my buisness and turned into a old smelly troll LOL
Yawn. Get a life Junior.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:11 PM
JKinTX

Yup just as expected checked your profile older than fart dust nothing better to do tan jump on other people's threads sticking your nose in where it don't belong. Piss on my cherios I PISS ON YOU
Old 06-12-2013, 05:13 PM
JKinTX

You can't even spell properly or use correct grammer. How old are you 12 or so?
Old 06-12-2013, 05:18 PM
AMB

well group have been on this site since 2003 never saw anything like this no further comment on this one martin
Old 06-12-2013, 05:24 PM
unclecrash

ORIGINAL: ffkiwi

ChrisM
'ffkiwi'
Da you too a. One might think you are are prudent to think that I would need fuel. I collect engine's too, I have a box of them ever think I might just keep it as new. Just because it is one of my first diesel engine's don't mean I have not read about them and the fuels they use. There is also glow gas not as stupid as you look.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.