Community
Search
Notices
Everything Diesel Discuss R/C Diesel engines here.

Fuel

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2013, 05:25 PM
unclecrash

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fuel

ORIGINAL: AMB

well group have been on this site since 2003 never saw anything like this no further comment on this one martin
Seriously are you that sheltered that you never have come out of this forum!! You must be kidding yourself,I have seen way worse all over these boards.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:30 PM
JKinTX

ORIGINAL: unclecrash

ORIGINAL: ffkiwi

one might perhaps comment that someone else with a slight amount of common sense might have considered it prudent to check out diesel fuel availability BEFORE deciding to buy the engine.......particularly when its a type they're not familiar with.............

ChrisM
'ffkiwi'
Da you too a. One might think you are are prudent to think that I would need fuel. I collect engine's too, I have a box of them ever think I might just keep it as new. Just because it is one of my first diesel engine's don't mean I have not read about them and the fuels they use. There is also glow gas not as stupid as you look.

It is ye troll, and not an overly bright one at that.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:46 PM
qazimoto
My Feedback: (1)

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Blah Blah Blah ha Blah ha bla bla la instead of being snotty plain and simple don't answer or reply. I ask for a link not instruction's if you do not want to help that's fine too. I am no punk 12 year old Im 4/5 the way to deadlike most you fools. I see people be smart ass'es like that all the time. Oh do a google search. so sorry if you took me the wrong way But to each his own!! Your going to reply with 5 place's to buy fuel then be arrogant and provide a link to the instruction's I will get in the box that I already read. That cameoff to me as being a SNOB. And as for the rest of you defending this girly man who cannot speak for himself Bla Blob bla bob bla bla bla do a google search you will find out what I just blobbed about. And the last guy was totally comical gives me an answer then takes five more posts to figure out how to tell me to stick. Im sure the first azzie has a set of nut's and can speak for himself. So who you made you ruler of the forum's second Azzie So peace out diesel freaks. let the fire works begin. Ain't nutin new I have not seen before. LOL

Oh dear!

Uncle, you've totally misinterpreted our friend Fiery's generous and helpful message, so good luck with making sense out of the PAW instructions.

It might be better if you just go back to listening to your "voices" and cleaning the guns.

Ray

(Another "azzie")
Old 06-12-2013, 06:40 PM
greggles47

ORIGINAL: qazimoto

Oh dear!

Uncle, you've totally misinterpreted our friend Fiery's generous and helpful message, so good luck with making sense out of the PAW instructions.

It might be better if you just go back to listening to your ''voices'' and cleaning the guns.

Ray

(Another ''azzie'')
Ray,

I was about to give this twerp another broadside, but as usual you've got it JUST right.
Kudos to you my friend!

Greg
I'm an Aussie, and I can spell & everything!

Old 06-12-2013, 08:04 PM
qazimoto
My Feedback: (1)

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Thank you again Gregory.

I know it's a harsh judgement to make about a chap, but I'd say that this unclecrash fellah just isn't a gentleman!

Old 06-12-2013, 08:27 PM
unclecrash

Ain't nothing GENTLE about me MAN yes. I wonder about you azzie's are you all gay after looking up the definition. Yup you all must be booty banging. Straight out of the dictionary. I allway's wondered why you called each other Mate: mate noun (SEXUAL PARTNER) - definition in British English ... Choke on that for a while la fem.

Old 06-12-2013, 08:36 PM
ffkiwi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sad joke of the day: a semi-literate redneck trying to lecture Australians about British english usage..................what an outstanding tribute to the US education system you are.............

ChrisM
'ffkiwi'
Old 06-12-2013, 08:49 PM
unclecrash

[quote]ORIGINAL: ffkiwi

Sad joke of the day: a semi-literate redneck trying to lecture Australians about British english usage..................what an outstanding tribute to the US education system you are.............

ChrisM
'ffkiwi'

Um for your info about 75 % of settler's of Australia were of British decent. Maybe you are not as smart as you think!
Old 06-12-2013, 10:48 PM
greggles47

Ain't nothing GENTLE about me MAN yes. I wonder about you azzie's are you all gay after looking up the definition. Yup you all must be booty banging. Straight out of the dictionary. I allway's wondered why you called each other Mate: mate noun (SEXUAL PARTNER) - definition in British English ... Choke on that for a while la fem.

Ohh Please!

Go away & come back when you can have an adult conversation.

Mindless moron!

Greg