Notices
Schumacher Racing Discuss all Schumacher Racing products here!

FUsion .21

Old 06-03-2013, 09:55 AM
jleblanc
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FUsion .21

Doesn't appear that many people still run with Schumacher on this site I"m assuming??? I just got a Fusion .21 in great shape and was wondering what people thought of them?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Us52726.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	125.4 KB
ID:	1888564  
Old 06-16-2013, 04:24 AM
nastyboys727

Default RE: FUsion .21

well its a small handfull still out there but schumacher kinda did a dirty deed for us at one time diehard fans here in the states
ok electric is booming now we all see that but its a gang of us nitro guys out here well schujunker put all there chips into updating all the electric line of cars thay have and just put a bigger .28 on the fusion with the same out dated chassie setup on the old forum we all gave our tips n tricks but noooooo robin schumacher didnt take in none of it like for one we wanted bump box hole in it umm nope not even that but tha one that made me sell my schjunker fleet was thay pulled the tampa florida location it was the main usa disti. you can still buy out of the usa but all the already high prices jumped higher and parts are harder to find
Old 06-20-2013, 12:00 PM
Anthoop

Default RE: FUsion .21

ORIGINAL: nastyboys727

well its a small handfull still out there but schumacher kinda did a dirty deed for us at one time diehard fans here in the states
ok electric is booming now we all see that but its a gang of us nitro guys out here well schujunker put all there chips into updating all the electric line of cars thay have and just put a bigger .28 on the fusion with the same out dated chassie setup on the old forum we all gave our tips n tricks but noooooo robin schumacher didnt take in none of it like for one we wanted bump box hole in it umm nope not even that but tha one that made me sell my schjunker fleet was thay pulled the tampa florida location it was the main usa disti. you can still buy out of the usa but all the already high prices jumped higher and parts are harder to find
Woahhh..calm down .

ORIGINAL: jleblanc

Doesn't appear that many people still run with Schumacher on this site I''m assuming??? I just got a Fusion .21 in great shape and was wondering what people thought of them?
Probably not many people still running the Fusion but as you can sense there are people still around that know them....if you want specific advice just ask. (nastyboys727 is not really nasty)
Get it running and try for yourself.
Old 08-21-2013, 06:04 PM
nastyboys727

yes i am you should see me after work before my shower lol
but naaaaa i was a die hard schumacher guy but robin changed that im just nasty to the brand but will share imfo
heck i still got a menace 21 in my dead car pile