Notices
IMAC Discuss IMAC style aerobatics in here

IMAC Apps available

Old 06-18-2013, 08:39 AM
bubbagates
My Feedback: (32)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: IMAC Apps available

Been developing for quite a few years, my specialty is security, math based to be more accurate, but I can hang really well when it comes to all forms of C.

Check your email, I sent you some screen shots and a basic outline of the app

Now, if you stick me in front of a Windows machine, I look at weird, Was a MCSE back in the NT 4 days. Haven't used a Windows machine since. Mainly Apple and several flavors of Unix

IMAC Pro is all about what the users wanted to see in it. I started out with the basics and over the 3 years it has been around, it is what it is because of user input. As far as IMAC CD's go, that is up to them what they use, but they are aware that the only scoring that is acceptable is the Score! program written by Dave Smith. If they submit anything other than the required files from the Score program, the RD is not allowed to accept the scores then
Old 06-18-2013, 09:54 AM
smarks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is the Score! app available yet?
Old 06-18-2013, 11:29 AM
mkranitz
Banned
My Feedback: (60)

That works perfectly then. RCFlightDeck exports pilots directly for Score! you saved me a ton of work! I'll leave it the way it is and if CD's want to use our registration tools, account reports, AMA docs, booth registration, vendor tie-ins etc... they can NOT run afoul of IMAC by just exporting the pilots and using Score!

Even though I love developing, I like not having to do it just a bit more (leaves more time to fly)!
Old 12-14-2013, 04:48 PM
blake26m

Is there any knowledge of IMAC apps for Windows phone?

Thanks
Old 12-14-2013, 06:07 PM
mkranitz
Banned

I built a realtime scoring system that publishes live scoring over a Smatphone to the Internet. It's only for soaring events and I'm working on a more complex one for our archery site. I WAS going to develop one for IMAC but they made it clear that they like their current system. RCFlightDeck has at least 250 more features that help CDs and pilots save loads of time but I can't even get IMAC to look at my software. They got upset when I pressed so I backed off. If you would like to see the system, I'm happy to show you. It's free.
Old 12-14-2013, 07:26 PM
bubbagates
My Feedback: (32)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by blake26m
Is there any knowledge of IMAC apps for Windows phone?

Thanks
Not at this time, I looked into it and the overhead would be too much for me. Since I hold the copyright to the IMAC Pro and IMAC Lite apps, if someone wants to give it a go on a Windows phone, I'll be happy to talk about it. You can send an email to [email protected]
Old 12-14-2013, 09:07 PM
mkranitz
Banned

Bill,

Why not develop it in HTML5 and JQuery so any browser from any phone can access it? Like I said, I can do this in less than a week's time and if you are interested in collaborating, I'd be interested in chatting with you about it! You can call me or PM me. 720.838.0700. I'll show you what I built for the soaring guys and then I'll show you the archery work in progress. As you know, it's just code!

MK