Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

A new low from Hobby King

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

A new low from Hobby King

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2013, 07:47 AM
jwottowa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A new low from Hobby King

ORIGINAL: gravityking

Ever pull up behind one of those yahoo's truck that has the over sized testicles hanging off the back and try to explain to your little girl what they are?

Boundries folks, boundries.
I have "castrated" more than one truck in the past few years. Multi Tool clipper usually cuts them right off and into the nearest trashcan they go. Your complete personal freedom of expression ends right where my little girls eyesight begins.

Old 06-19-2013, 07:55 AM
joebahl
My Feedback: (2)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ever pull up behind one of those yahoo's truck that has the over sized testicles hanging off the back and try to explain to your little girl what they are?

My two, now grown daughters have seen alot of things living on a farm and we took all their questions one at a time and explained them the best we could without lying to them. Ones a dotcor and the other is married with her own two girls now. I admitt the Yahoo truck is bad and i have not seen one here . joe
Old 06-19-2013, 08:00 AM
Luchnia
My Feedback: (21)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My kids are all grown, however I would hate to have to explain to a young girl what that is all about - makes you cringe. There is a time and place for everything, yet some things are done in such poor taste it is astounding. Even having elderly in your car and seeing that crap would be rather uncomfortable. Ok, that is more of my 2.5 cents
Old 06-19-2013, 09:34 AM
Jackjet
My Feedback: (1)

some of you guys seem like a bunch of pantywaits - cant take a joke ? its NOT the end of the world...........amazing !

jackjet[:@]
Old 06-19-2013, 09:37 AM
mighty9
My Feedback: (10)

I guess nobody has been to a farm and seen real bull balls hanging? My kids never pointed to them and asked what they were.
Old 06-19-2013, 12:38 PM
Chucksolo69

Jeez, where have you guys been??? You would be surprised at how much crude, boorish stuff grade schoolers know. Mass media opened up the whole world to countless examples of crude, boorish stuff. Hell, look at the stuff that is being shown on prime time TV these days and this little piece of plastic everyone is complaining about pales in comparison!!

Old 06-19-2013, 12:57 PM
HoundDog
My Feedback: (49)

ORIGINAL: redbiscuits

It's funny how much commotion my buddies Chipmunk stirs up at the field.

Some people have even wished his plane to crash, now that is offensive![X(]
Where can I get one of these O'Bumski busts ... Got a staunch Liberal at the field, it would drive him nutz .... Just gotta have one PLZ.
Old 06-19-2013, 01:24 PM
Tommygun

I seriously doubt my kid would ever notice them. But if she did, I'd just tell her they're a sign the owner is stupid, so you need to give him lots of room on the road since he's probably not a safe driver. At any rate, hopefully most people know by now they're a replacement for the "rainbow flag," with the different colors being assigned different meanings, based on the driver's "preference." I ALMOST feel sorry for the poor schmuck who buys them just to be crass/uncouth, and didn't get the memo. [X(]
Old 06-19-2013, 05:07 PM
Luchnia

ORIGINAL: mighty9

I guess nobody has been to a farm and seen real bull balls hanging? My kids never pointed to them and asked what they were.
That is because real ones don't hang off a truck hitch [X(]
Old 06-19-2013, 05:15 PM
joebahl

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I go flying for a couple hours and i get back and now its about bull balls .lmao Carry on !
Old 06-20-2013, 12:06 AM
bogbeagle

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Sheesh.

God really slipped up ... I mean, creating things like fingers and testicles.

What was He thinking of?
Old 06-20-2013, 02:22 AM
Rob2160

Hobbyking related...

All I hear about on these forums is how terrible Hobbyking Support is..

Well let me tell you my experience with Hobbyking Support - The first time in 3 years of regular purchases...

Order #135, followed the tracking details, and it showed delivered yesterday..

I am currently staying long term in a hotel as my job requires it so the shipping address was changed temporarily to my hotel room...

The Hotel didn't have any record of the arrival..

Spoke with Australia Post who refused to tell me the details of who signed for the package, they referred me to the seller for extra information...

I immediately went to the Hobbyking website, started a chat session with the 24 hour support, Mary was helpful, responsive and understood exactly what I needed and gave me the information within 3 minutes...

I went back to Australia Post, passed on the details, they gave me the signatories name and I went back to the Hotel reception with this information and they located the package in a few minutes...

This wasn't a Hobbyking Issue, they had addressed the package exactly as I had provided to them..

It was a hotel issue but my point is I received immediate and positive support from Hobbyking that helped me locate the package..

All those people who say Hobbyking Support is non existent...NOT True - try the 24 Hour Chat support it works perfectly.

Old 06-20-2013, 03:22 AM
Luchnia

ORIGINAL: bogbeagle

Sheesh.

God really slipped up ... I mean, creating things like fingers and testicles.

What was He thinking of?
I guess God did not realize that fake testicles should be hung on trucks.
Old 06-21-2013, 11:52 AM
feliperc

I wouldn't buy them but that doesn't make me sad or offend me at all. I actually think that is kind of funny. I don't think that just because someone has it in the plane it means the whole RC community  means what the figure is doing. isn't that stereotype or something like that???
I have seen cars with "impolite" stickers and I wouldn't think that everybody with the same car thinks what the sticker says. AGAIN, I wouldn't buy one but I don't think it is a big deal either and I wouldn't judge if someone in my club uses it.