Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Congrats to John Redman / Jetcat USA

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Congrats to John Redman / Jetcat USA

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2013, 08:04 PM
sysiek
My Feedback: (176)

Received 90 Likes on 65 Posts
Default RE: Congrats to John Redman / Jetcat USA

Super now we will have life time warranty and better prices with fix service rate price .congrats John all the best wish you be the nr 1 turbine seler in us .
Old 06-26-2013, 08:25 PM
smaze17
My Feedback: (60)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gonna be nice to have you back in Cali John

Congrats man!

S
Old 06-26-2013, 09:10 PM
wojtek
My Feedback: (73)

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Congratulations John!

For so many years Bob W. has been providing top notch honest reliable service and support for the Jet Cat line.. not many people could fill those shoes. As you can tell the jet community as a whole is excited to see you taking up this task, and there is no doubt you will be successful .. not to mention the great service from you at JetCat in years past, and the phenomenal reputation you have coming back out of Horizon ..

all the best to you, your family and the JetCat USA staff !!

Voy
Old 06-27-2013, 02:56 AM
RCFlyerDan
My Feedback: (54)

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

Good Deal! IMHO...first thing is he needs to fire Scott and get new techs in there. I still won't buy another one, due to poor service.
Old 06-27-2013, 05:40 AM
Nick Yuhasz
My Feedback: (11)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Wonderful news, John. JetCat USA will, once again, be better off with you intimately involved. We all missed your involvement in JetCat USA while you took the detour to our beloved Midwest.

Nick
Old 06-27-2013, 07:08 AM
P. Richards
My Feedback: (3)

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Congrats John and see you in Kentucky...

P. Richards aka SwatTeam
Old 06-27-2013, 07:21 AM
rhklenke
My Feedback: (24)

Received 34 Likes on 21 Posts

ORIGINAL: RCFlyerDan

Good Deal! IMHO...first thing is he needs to fire Scott and get new techs in there. I still won't buy another one, due to poor service.
While I don't think that the service is the best in the industry, I have always been satisfied by the result...

I think that maybe just some attitude adjustment might work.

Bob
Old 06-27-2013, 07:26 AM
RCFlyerDan

ORIGINAL: rhklenke

ORIGINAL: RCFlyerDan

While I don't think that the service is the best in the industry, I have always been satisfied by the result...

I think that maybe just some attitude adjustment might work.

Bob
Wrong! On my attitude adjustment! I will only waste so much $$ on any one company. I have my reasons that have been listed on other forums. Since this is an anouncement forum, and a congratulations forum, I won't go into the full details. I went to Evo160VX, and until JetCat changes it's management phylosophies, and hopefully a new owner will help with that too, I haven't looked back to JetCat. I have had JetCat students of mine (I am a Turbine CD that trains and signs new turbine pilots off) call Scott for simple questions and Scott didn't know, he mess up my last P120SX Kero start and had to go in several times, until Bob W ran and fixed it. I also had other engines that he trimmed wrong. He needs to go.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:40 AM
dribbe

Best wishes for John.... IL will miss him!

David
Old 06-27-2013, 07:44 AM
John Redman
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would rather this thread not spin off in some crazy direction, please keep it on track.

As for employes that currently reside at JetCat USA, I will and do support them.

Together and with Bob's help during the transition we will work to make things the best they can be. For those of you who know me, you know I am an honest and straight forward shooter. I always strive to support both the customer and the industry to a very high level.

If you have had an issue in the past, please afford us the opportunity to better your experience in the future. I can only work in the day of today and the future. I cannot operate based on past personal experiences.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:47 AM
RCFlyerDan

Mr Redman!
I wish you luck on your business adventure, but bad employees' represent you and your company and the pocket full of $$ you had to spend to buy it. I am truly not the only one on here that was burned buy JC. Just remember also, that Turbine CD's are who the beginning jet pilot come to for advice. I can't and currently won't recommend JCat.

Good Luck! Dan
Old 06-27-2013, 08:01 AM
LA jetguy

Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts

Congratulation Big John... So glad to have you back in California again. Hopefully after your transition, we should get geared up for Top Gun 2014... Look forward to see you soon..

David
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ay74798.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	115.5 KB
ID:	1895527  
Old 06-27-2013, 08:04 AM
drdoom
My Feedback: (9)

Wow, In the 4 years Ive dabbled in Jets, I have become first name bases with Bob Wilcox. I just hope he stays on in some capacity. Thanks to Bob you are fantastic.

I also hope that Horizon will continue to provide Civilian scale aircraft. Models we would have never seen without John.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:07 AM
RCFlyerDan

ORIGINAL: drdoom

Wow, In the 4 years Ive dabbled in Jets, I have become first name bases with Bob, Wilcox.
Everyone called Bob W by his first name. So what? This is of course if you could reach him on the phone!!
Old 06-27-2013, 08:16 AM
AndyAndrews

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Is Bob staying on board? He and his crew are a real asset! Bob has always helped me out. I feel like the customer service I have gotten from him is excellent.

Andy
Old 06-27-2013, 08:21 AM
RCFlyerDan

Gee! Again?

http://www.rcjetaddiction.com/forum/...eason-to-leave
Old 06-27-2013, 09:05 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Ok guys, let me step in here for a second. RCU does not "Censor" anything. If you want to discuss an issue simply start a new thread to discuss that issue. It's just that simple. But don't try to hijack an existing thread, start discussing an off topic issue, and then scream that we're censoring posts when your posts are removed. If you post off topic we're going to remove them. Once again, it's just that simple. If you want to discuss something else, start a thread and discuss it. If for any reason actions are taken by the Moderators of RCU to keep you from discussing an issue in a separate thread you can PM me directly and I will look into it. I do not put up with anything that would resemble censorship by my Moderators and I can assure you that if it's happening I'll take actions. But before you claim that you are being censored please make sure that you are following the rules of RCU before you make those claims.

Let's all keep this thread on topic which is to congratulate John on his new venture. And in that light...

John,
 Congrats. I wish you the best of luck and hope that you're venture with JetCat is a success.

Ken
Old 06-27-2013, 09:33 AM
kirkj
My Feedback: (61)

Awesome John!
congrats and i'm excited to see your move.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:41 AM
Hinckley Bill
My Feedback: (569)

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Congratulations John,

I do not know you but have no doubt that your willingness to invest both your time and fortune into Jetcat USA bodes well for this enterprise.

From comments made by others who know you it's clear that you 'get it' when it comes to both products and product support and will do all in your power to ensure that both are important components of your new business venture.

I sincerely hope that the R/C community takes this opportunity to give you the benefit of a 'fresh start' and fully supports you with their business.

Bill
Old 06-27-2013, 09:53 AM
drdoom

Now, How about a New P-10? !/2 the size of the P-20? Just saying.... LOL
Old 06-27-2013, 09:55 AM
TheTruth2

ORIGINAL: RCKen

Ok guys, let me step in here for a second. RCU does not "Censor" anything. .

Ken
That has got to be the biggest lie on RCU. The man is deluded
Old 06-27-2013, 09:57 AM
TheTruth2

Just to keep some sort of balance here. While at Horizon I found John Redman to be most rude and arrogant. Hopefully he wont be the same at Jetcat. We will see

Now I wonder if this will be censored

Old 06-27-2013, 09:58 AM
John Redman
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks everyone.

First and foremost Bob got us where JetCat USA is today. He was a huge driver in teh turbine push back in the 1990's and is still of incredible value to the industry. He and I have discussed his involvment in the future and he will be there for all of us to ensure the smoothest transition for his customers and the industry. Bob will get to relax a bit but his wisdom and guidance will be closely in touch with me in the future.

Looking forward to the future and looking forward to seeing everyone at Kentucky Jets!
Old 06-27-2013, 10:40 AM
invertmast
My Feedback: (23)

Received 225 Likes on 116 Posts

Congrats and best of luck John!

Now.. Is "Composite Structures Technology" www.cstsales.com ?
Old 06-27-2013, 11:30 AM
mitchilito
My Feedback: (7)

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts

I had my first experience dealing with Bob Wilcox just yesterday. I found him pleasant, knowledgeable and very professional.

And that's considering he didn't tell me what I wanted to hear I can see how he would be an asset to the Brand.

Mitch in NC

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.