Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

s/m 1/6 f16 in my hot little hands!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

s/m 1/6 f16 in my hot little hands!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2013, 08:21 PM
RJE
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: s/m 1/6 f16 in my hot little hands!

What is the "Expert Brand" ? Sounds interesting...
Old 04-01-2013, 12:28 AM
pilot tw

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

ORIGINAL: Guillermo Ibanez

ORIGINAL: pilot tw

Hi, all

we will wait to see how to design this best scale L/G for F-18 C/F from Likai , no best scale LG no more Large F-18 from Skymaster ..

and Skymaster will release the F-14 on April 2013,

Best Regards

Anton
Hi Anton:

How can I get Likai?

I want a set of hydraulic brtales for my Skymaster F-16 1/8

BRG

Please e-mail John by [email protected]

we now instock it.,
Old 04-01-2013, 04:22 AM
Guillermo Ibanez
My Feedback: (1)

Hi, all

we will wait to see how to design this best scale L/G for F-18 C/F from Likai , no best scale LG no more Large F-18 from Skymaster ..

Best Regards

Anton
Hi Anton:

How can I get Likai?

BRG

we now instock it.,
Thanks Anton

Old 04-01-2013, 11:05 AM
Damo260

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well got the wings fix up add some spruce rails. I also added a rib as I did on my 2.6m 260. Strengthens up the servo box area considerably without any flex in the wing skin.

Damo
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ol31336.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	1869138   Click image for larger version

Name:	Xs58714.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	1869139  
Old 04-01-2013, 05:17 PM
Guillermo Ibanez

Hi, all

Best Regards

Anton
Hi Anton:

How can I get Likai?

BRG

we now instock it.,
Thanks Anton

No answer from John

Old 04-01-2013, 06:15 PM
pilot tw

Hi, all

Best Regards

Anton
Hi Anton:

How can I get Likai?

BRG

we now instock it.,
Thanks Anton

No answer from John

Sorry , for the mistake,

the Likai designed the wheels brake only by air pressure, we never use the hydralic for the wheels brake ,

Old 04-01-2013, 06:43 PM
Guillermo Ibanez

Hi, all

Best Regards

Anton
Hi Anton:

How can I get Likai?

BRG

we now instock it.,
Thanks Anton

No answer from John

Sorry , for the mistake,

the Likai designed the wheels brake only by air pressure, we never use the hydralic for the wheels brake ,

Hi Anton:

John has just answered my mail telling the same you said above.

See post 31 in the link below

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_49..._2/key_/tm.htm

This is what I want for my 1/8 scale. My 1/8 scale F-16 has many accesories as in the 1/6 scale like leading edge flaps, scale LG from Mattrix, etc. I am going to replace the air cilinders by electric or hydraulic actuators. I dont want to deal with air any more. Need help replacing tha air brakes by hydraulic brakes

Thank you
Old 04-01-2013, 06:55 PM
pilot tw

yes, Thank you for remind me about the hydralic wheels brake from Likai, this thread was 7 years ago, i think Likai never products the hydralic wheel brake, i will call Likai , if he still have this one that we will sopprt to you., please wait a moment., i will ask Likai reply to you on this thread.,
Old 04-01-2013, 07:23 PM
Likai

Yes, I used hydraulic brake on my SM mass production No.1 F-16(1/6) about 7 years ago. This hydraulic brake system is no different on the wheels side( same seals and brake discs) as air system which we use now but driven by a servo powered hydraulic master-cylinder. This master cylinder was made by myself and only one set was made. The result was perpect but I found it's only suitable for the LG which is mounted on the fuselage. For the wings mounted LG, I could not find zero-drop hydraulic quick connector small enough for model purpose on the market that time. So I still use air powered brake now.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:23 AM
Guillermo Ibanez

ORIGINAL: Likai

Yes, I used hydraulic brake on my SM mass production No.1 F-16(1/6) about 7 years ago. This hydraulic brake system is no different on the wheels side( same seals and brake discs) as air system which we use now but driven by a servo powered hydraulic master-cylinder. This master cylinder was made by myself and only one set was made. The result was perpect but I found it's only suitable for the LG which is mounted on the fuselage. For the wings mounted LG, I could not find zero-drop hydraulic quick connector small enough for model purpose on the market that time. So I still use air powered brake now.
Thank you Anton, John and Li for your answers.

Can I get support from Skymaster to install the same hydraulic brakes for 1/6 F-16 to my 1/8 F-16?

BRG

Old 04-02-2013, 04:33 AM
Guillermo Ibanez

Likai, for the wings mounted LG, you can use a master cylinder in each wing, driven by a micro servo. This way, you don't need to deal with small quick connectors. Just servo extensions that you can disconnect each time you need to remove the wing panels.
Old 06-28-2013, 05:44 AM
icepilot

And so it has flown - and it was a great maiden with no unpleasant surprises, only joy, more power,
much better throttle curve, the plane feels the same in the air but landed better, it is a few pounds
lighter, and will do unlimited verticals with the Behotec 220N turbine!
I love the Norwegian livery, probably because this is what we see in the skies over Norway, and I
will add even more decals next winter, as I just needed to get the plane ready for the Fyresdal
JetPower meeting here in Norway!

Here is a video, the first flight is my maiden:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=UG7rwJNeIBw

Name:	Xv63460.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	1895776   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zu65289.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	1895777   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ki19647.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	1895778  
Old 06-28-2013, 05:59 AM
RCflyerCT
My Feedback: (13)

Sorry, disregard...just saw your earlier post obout the CG with 16oz of lead. Thanks
Congrats....could you let me know the CG for your bird.Thanks,Wes
ORIGINAL: icepilot

And so it has flown - and it was a great maiden with no unpleasant surprises, only joy, more power,
much better throttle curve, the plane feels the same in the air but landed better, it is a few pounds
I love the Norwegian livery, probably because this is what we see in the skies over Norway, and I
will add even more decals next winter, as I just needed to get the plane ready for the Fyresdal

Old 06-28-2013, 06:52 AM
Flynstuff
My Feedback: (29)

My CG is at 220, with 2 3000 life packs and one 5000 life pack in nose with about 2.5 oz lead.

I'm using the two side tanks only on a Kingtech 170. The performance is fantastic. 6.5 min flight time

Name:	Fd91443.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	1895782   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lj21669.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	1895783   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sp45264.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	1895784  
Old 06-28-2013, 07:04 AM
icepilot

Wes - my CG is now at 230 mm, I have no extra weight in the nose, just a carefully laid-out installation,
with 3 battery packs all the way in the nose. I no longer put any batteries on the wooden construction
undet the nose cone, as a hard landing will cause this to break off if you have a lot of weight there...
I fly with all 3 fuletanks, and get more than 10 minutes flying time with the Behotec 220, as I am rarely
over 1/2 throttle except for verticals and high alpha.

Tor
Old 06-28-2013, 11:55 AM
Aabo

<xml><o:OfficeDocumentSettings><o:AllowPNG /></o:OfficeDocumentSettings></xml> <xml><w:WordDocument><w:View>Normal</w:View><w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom><w:TrackMoves /><w:TrackFormatting /><w:HyphenationZone>21</w:HyphenationZone><w:PunctuationKerning /><w:ValidateAgainstSchemas /><w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid><w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent><w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText><woNotPromoteQF /><w:LidThemeOther>DA</w:LidThemeOther><w:LidThemeAsian>JA</w:LidThemeAsian><w:LidThemeComplexscript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexscript><w:Compatibility><w:BreakWrappedTables /><w:SnapToGridInCell /><w:WrapTextWithPunct /><w:UseAsianBreakRules /><wontGrowAutofit /><w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark /><w:EnableOpenTypeKerning /><wontFlipMirrorIndents /><w:OverrideTableStyleHps /><w:UseFELayout /></w:Compatibility><m:mathPr><m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math" /><m:brkBin m:val="before" /><m:brkBinSub m:val="--" /><m:smallFrac m:val="off" /><m:dispDef /><m:lMargin m:val="0" /><m:rMargin m:val="0" /><m:defJc m:val="centerGroup" /><m:wrapIndent m:val="1440" /><m:intLim m:val="subSup" /><m:naryLim m:val="undOvr" /></m:mathPr></w:WordDocument></xml><xml><w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true"DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99"LatentStyleCount="276"><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading" /></w:LatentStyles></xml> <style> Style Definitions */table.MsoNormalTable{mso-style-name:"Tabel - Normal";mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow:yes;mso-style-priority:99;mso-style-parent:"";mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;mso-para-margin:0cm;mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Cambria;mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}</style>

Hi Tor<o></o>

Congratulations on your new jet. It is definitely very nice in Norwegian colors. The Behotech 220 looks pretty convincing on the video, and seems to be a really good choice for F-16. I look forward to receiving my G2 here in July - and maybe we can exchange “experiences” at the Jetpower in September<o></o>

Sincerely,<o></o>

Jens<o></o>

Old 06-28-2013, 04:53 PM
pilot tw

ORIGINAL: icepilot

Congratulations for your maiden !
Old 06-29-2013, 12:08 PM
Ad Clark III
My Feedback: (8)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Alright fellas....I got a P200 with a 3 tank setup......I have read to set CG at 215....220.....and 230 mm. Also, did u balance it with some fuel in the hopper? How much fuel is usually in the hopper after landing? I am gonna maiden mine here shortly, thanks. If anyone has their expo settings I would like that as well, especially on the elevator. Thanks again in advance.
Old 06-30-2013, 02:42 PM
Jetkopter

I fly it tailerons only cg was 220 but now at 230 with a P200 and all 3 tanks , only had fuel in the UAT when I balanced it. I run 40 percent expo and no dual rates.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:26 AM
icepilot

Congratulations for your maiden !
Thank you, it is a great plane to fly!
Old 07-02-2013, 04:07 AM
Ad Clark III
My Feedback: (8)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Jetkopter and Icepilot for the info.....I appreciate it
Old 07-21-2013, 12:12 PM
sinver

Hi all !!!

more videos

my actual CG is 220mm, empty 16,3 Kg

my engine, the same, Jet Central Rhino but with Merlin 160 combustion camera and all electronic components and Fadec Xicoy by Gaspar Espiell

fly 15

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5QqJdYLzV4[/youtube]

fly 25

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDhtz4nk9WU[/youtube]

From Spain,
Chema

best regards !!!
Old 09-14-2013, 12:38 PM
Damo260

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's done ready for the maiden my CG is set at 220mm dry weight 13.5kgs(about 30lbs) with a Kingtech K170F

Damo

Name:	IMG_0387.JPG
Views:	173
Size:	1.82 MB
ID:	1920493   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0389.JPG
Views:	189
Size:	1.89 MB
ID:	1920494   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0390.JPG
Views:	160
Size:	1.98 MB
ID:	1920495   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0548.JPG
Views:	164
Size:	1.61 MB
ID:	1920496   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0552.JPG
Views:	193
Size:	1.74 MB
ID:	1920497   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0559.JPG
Views:	200
Size:	2.61 MB
ID:	1920498   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0561.JPG
Views:	137
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	1920499   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0562.JPG
Views:	144
Size:	1.64 MB
ID:	1920500  

Old 09-15-2013, 02:16 AM
Levi Wags

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

All the best with the maiden Damo. Let us know how it went.

Cheers
Levi
Old 09-15-2013, 06:42 AM
Flynstuff
My Feedback: (29)

Damo

Im running the same setup in my F16 with a 170. Im only using the two sattle tanks and getting 6:30 flight time.

It makes for a nice light setup.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.