Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Jets Over Kentucky 2013

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Jets Over Kentucky 2013

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2013, 12:02 PM
smitty1001
My Feedback: (29)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Jets Over Kentucky 2013

us!
Old 07-02-2013, 12:08 PM
jeteye

Received 63 Likes on 45 Posts

ORIGINAL: smitty1001

us!
Only one golf cart left now...Better hurry!!!!!!!!

Polo Shirts left...
Small Ordered 5==========1 Left

Medium Ordered 10=========1 left

Large -Ordered 30=========2 left

XL -Ordered 40==========1 left

2X -Ordered 20==========4 left

3X -Ordered 5============1left[/b]

Lewis

Old 07-02-2013, 01:44 PM
jeteye

Jets Over Kentucky Swap Meet

Thursday July 11th, we will hold the swap meet on the taxiway same as last year. Bring anything you want to sell or trade. Starts at 6:30, with no interruption to regular flying.
Old 07-02-2013, 01:52 PM
Ali
My Feedback: (5)

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Lewis can I take a golf cart please?
Old 07-02-2013, 02:32 PM
jeteye

ORIGINAL: Ali

Lewis can I take a golf cart please?
Sure thing; You have the last one. It will be delivered Monday. See you there.

Old 07-02-2013, 02:48 PM
Ali

thankyou Lewis
Old 07-02-2013, 03:22 PM
smitty1001
My Feedback: (29)

Ha! You kick the electric ice chest to the curb did you?
Old 07-02-2013, 04:08 PM
jeteye

"Parade Of Lights"..."Fireworks"..."Scale Jet Showdown"..."Sport Jet Smackdown"

Parade of Lights will begin Friday night 9:00pm. We have two fantastic awards, and everyone with scale lights are encouraged to participate. We will determine later if the runway will be used, or use the taxiway. We will an award for "Unlimited" (non scale and off the chart), if enough interest is shown. Andy Andrews wowed everyone in this catagory two years ago.

Fireworks will begin immediately after the Parade of Lights. Jack Graham, Rich, Pablo, and many others, always put on a great show!!!!!!

Scale Jet Showdown will begin 12:00pm Saturday. Last year was awesome, and this year promises to be even better! The F-100's and Hawks were the sensation last year. Maybe this year we can get the Hogs, F-16's, F-15's, Phantoms, and Sabres...you never know until it happens!

Sport Jet Smackdown...They put on a show last year. Some of the best in the world did their thing!

The crowd really like this, and we will not disappoint this year! So everyone
"Get ready to rumble"!

T-38 and Habu Launch
T-38's will launch about 30 minutes before the Parade of Lights.

Habu Launch (if enough interest) will launch right after the Sport Jet Smackdown Saturday.
Old 07-02-2013, 04:30 PM
rcjets12
My Feedback: (21)

I could use some help if possible. I'm looking for someone who would be willing to switch rooms at the Hamtopn. I have a room from Sunday to Sunday but some how I only got one bed and really needed a room with two beds as my wife and kids are going. If anyone could switch with me it would be greatly appreciated.
Old 07-02-2013, 04:56 PM
rcjetsaok
My Feedback: (7)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, The Texas boy's are getting ready to go have some fun !!! Nine so far, and we're not done yet. I need to write an instruction book so I know how to get it all back in there to come home !!. And they say this Hobby is not a sickness... Drive 1,000 miles each way to sit at an airport under a tent for a week and fly and play with model airplanes, and hang out with a couple hundred people doing the same thing... I don't actually think it's a sickness, but more like a mental disorder., and to that I say, Bring on the straitjackets and lets party !!!! Gonna be a blast !!!!

Danno
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fd92779.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	130.4 KB
ID:	1897116   Click image for larger version

Name:	Av69202.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	142.1 KB
ID:	1897117  
Old 07-02-2013, 04:57 PM
smchale
My Feedback: (67)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: rcjets12

I could use some help if possible. I'm looking for someone who would be willing to switch rooms at the Hamtopn. I have a room from Sunday to Sunday but some how I only got one bed and really needed a room with two beds as my wife and kids are going. If anyone could switch with me it would be greatly appreciated.
Jose,
I'm booked in the Springfield Inn. http://springfieldinnkentucky.magnusonhotels.com/
If you don't find a person to switch at the Hampton I'd be happy to trade reservations with you.
Feel free to PM me.
Old 07-02-2013, 05:02 PM
rcjets12
My Feedback: (21)

I will keep you in mind. Thanks

ORIGINAL: smchale

ORIGINAL: rcjets12

Jose,
I'm booked in the Springfield Inn. http://springfieldinnkentucky.magnusonhotels.com/
If you don't find a person to switch at the Hampton I'd be happy to trade reservations with you.
Feel free to PM me.
Old 07-02-2013, 05:19 PM
afterburner
My Feedback: (18)

ORIGINAL: rcjetsaok

Well, The Texas boy's are getting ready to go have some fun !!! Nine so far, and we're not done yet. I need to write an instruction book so I know how to get it all back in there to come home !!. And they say this Hobby is not a sickness... Drive 1,000 miles each way to sit at an airport under a tent for a week and fly and play with model airplanes, and hang out with a couple hundred people doing the same thing... I don't actually think it's a sickness, but more like a mental disorder., and to that I say, Bring on the straitjackets and lets party !!!! Gonna be a blast !!!!

Danno
Dan,
Looks like your loaded for sky. More importantly, is the AC working in there?

Marty
Old 07-02-2013, 05:31 PM
bcovish
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Danno
Looks like the Beverly Hillbillys are on the move, AGAIN. Where's Jethro?
Old 07-02-2013, 05:46 PM
afterburner
My Feedback: (18)

ORIGINAL: bcovish

Danno
Looks like the Beverly Hillbillys are on the the move, AGAIN. Where's Jethro?
Jethro? Who cares about Jethro? Where's Ellie May WELL DOGGIE!

Marty
Old 07-02-2013, 05:52 PM
rcjetsaok

ORIGINAL: afterburner

Danno
Dan,
Looks like your loaded for sky. More importantly, is the AC working in there?

Marty
Marty,

The Artic Wonderland will be on station !!!
Old 07-02-2013, 09:50 PM
Ali

ORIGINAL: smitty1001

Ha! You kick the electric ice chest to the curb did you? [img][/img]

Pablo touched it which = Broken! [:@]
Old 07-02-2013, 10:06 PM
mu2driver
My Feedback: (15)

If I wasn't Deployed in Africa now I would attend this years Kentucky Jets, this is one event I have always wanted to attend, ever since I did my first deployment years ago...

I wish all my friends the best and hope you all have a blessed and happy time!

Keep it safe!

Darcy Wingo, bringing the Hobby across the World One Country at a Time

ps thanks to Jason Hoyle and Ron Limon for sending me their Ultra Lightning to Africa so I can play and fly Turbines for these guys out here...
Old 07-02-2013, 11:02 PM
marquisvns

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: jeteye

''Parade Of Lights''...''Fireworks''...''Scale Jet Showdown''...''Sport Jet Smackdown''

Parade of Lights will begin Friday night 9:00pm. We have two fantastic awards, and everyone with scale lights are encouraged to participate. We will determine later if the runway will be used, or use the taxiway. We will an award for ''Unlimited'' (non scale and off the chart), if enough interest is shown. Andy Andrews wowed everyone in this catagory two years ago.

Fireworks will begin immediately after the Parade of Lights. Jack Graham, Rich, Pablo, and many others, always put on a great show!!!!!!

Scale Jet Showdown will begin 12:00pm Saturday. Last year was awesome, and this year promises to be even better! The F-100's and Hawks were the sensation last year. Maybe this year we can get the Hogs, F-16's, F-15's, Phantoms, and Sabres...you never know until it happens!

Sport Jet Smackdown...They put on a show last year. Some of the best in the world did their thing!

''Get ready to rumble''!

T-38 and Habu Launch

Habu Launch (if enough interest) will launch right after the Sport Jet Smackdown Saturday.
General, don't forget the controversial Raptors, I see at least a few, including mine will be there, packed up and en route to KY JETS!

Cheers,
Barry

Name:	Us54697.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	1897177   Click image for larger version

Name:	Oj27305.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	145.2 KB
ID:	1897178  
Old 07-03-2013, 05:21 AM
rcjetsaok

ORIGINAL: marquisvns

''Parade Of Lights''...''Fireworks''...''Scale Jet Showdown''...''Sport Jet Smackdown''

Parade of Lights will begin Friday night 9:00pm. We have two fantastic awards, and everyone with scale lights are encouraged to participate. We will determine later if the runway will be used, or use the taxiway. We will an award for ''Unlimited'' (non scale and off the chart), if enough interest is shown. Andy Andrews wowed everyone in this catagory two years ago.

''Get ready to rumble''!

T-38 and Habu Launch

General, don't forget the controversial Raptors, I see at least a few, including mine will be there, packed up and en route to KY JETS!

Cheers,
Barry

Barry,

I can't understand what's going on here. I see your Raptor in your crate getting ready to travel, I too have Joseph's loaded in my trailer going to Kentucky. In both cases the appeared in the photo's. Not quite sure what to think of this. Our model's are not quite a Stealth as I thought..

See ya there !!!

Danno

Name:	Us54362.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	1897234  
Old 07-03-2013, 05:46 AM
bcovish
My Feedback: (8)

Barry, at least at Kentucky, there are no fermenting grain piles near the flying site.[:'(] I've never smelled anything that bad.
Old 07-03-2013, 08:42 AM
AndyAndrews

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

''Get ready to rumble''!

T-38 and Habu Launch

LOL, it sounds like there might need to be an encore on the F4 Phantom UNLIMITED lights.
Old 07-03-2013, 11:04 AM
K.O.
My Feedback: (16)

Lewis

I'm aware of 3-4 large T-33's that would like to participate in the Scale jet show down.

Ken
Old 07-03-2013, 01:47 PM
marquisvns

Bob O, hope I won't need your flatbed for the same reason anymore! See you all real soon!

Regards,
Barry
Old 07-03-2013, 02:27 PM
marquisvns

ORIGINAL: marquisvns

''Get ready to rumble''!

T-38 and Habu Launch

Cheers,
Barry

Barry,

I can't understand what's going on here. I see your Raptor in your crate getting ready to travel, I too have Joseph's loaded in my trailer going to Kentucky. In both cases the appeared in the photo's. Not quite sure what to think of this. Our model's are not quite a Stealth as I thought..

See ya there !!!

Danno
That's because these are captured with IR lenses with image enhancement software....

Good one Danno, I actually didn't get the photo until looking closer to the sign See you soon!

Barry

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.