Electric Pattern Aircraft Discuss epowered pattern aircraft in this forum

LiPo sources

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2013, 05:52 PM
Jason Arnold

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: LiPo sources

ORIGINAL: MarkF

I don't know why my site says that still. I changed it but I guess it didn't work. The packs weigh 585g give or take a couple of grams. My packs are made with the best material money can buy and are assembled using the best methods they know how. They are designed to last a long time and give consistent performance. The factory that makes my packs have engineers working for them that used to work for the companies that made Thunder power, Hyperian,
Turnigy and Poly Quest. Not only do they know what they did right but more importantly what they did wrong.
I have a couple of sponsored pilots running them but it's to early to get an evaluation from them yet other than they're working great.
Many people have tested my 65C packs and have stated that they're the best packs they have ever tested. I come from the boat and pylon racing world where I have been competeing for over 20 years. I have a National title under my belt and numerous world records. I know what it takes to win and I know what racers are after.
Most of the top racers in the boating world are using my packs now and many records are held with my batteries. My company is only a year 1/2 old right now but it's growing very fast. My batteries are not rebranded anything and I am the North American distributor of this brand. I stand behind my product and take care of any issues myself. If you get a bad cell in your pack I send you a new one. Customer service is very important to me and I want my customers to be happy with their purchases. Sorry for the long post and I hope you will consider my brand of Lipos.
Thanks and hope to hear from some of you guys.

Mark Ferreira
dinogylipos.com
Hi Mark,

So how are the cells in each pack matched i.e. what parameters are matched?

Do you ship internationally?

Regards,
Jason.
Old 07-05-2013, 03:36 AM
MarkF

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
Default RE: LiPo sources

Hi Jason

Cells are matched at the factory were the packs are made. That way they controll the quality of the brand.
Yes I ship to Aussie. Have many customers their.

Mark
Old 08-22-2013, 07:38 PM
Jason Arnold

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Guys,

I just purchased some Dualsky HED 5S 4950 mAh packs. The physical quality is excellent. The weight is less than advertised (595 Grams). All six 5S packs weigh between 575 grams and 577 grams. All pack voltages between 19.31 and 19.34V (Storage level).

Hopefully they perform as good as they look and weigh...

Cheers,
Jason.
Old 08-23-2013, 04:10 AM
AmericanSpectre505

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will give them a try for sure. Great customer support is indeed very important for sure, as is standing behind and believing in you're product.

Bil H.
District 2 NSRCA