Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

I have a FEJ order paid, and I got..

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

I have a FEJ order paid, and I got..

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2013, 12:26 AM
Falcon 64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I have a FEJ order paid, and I got..

But then again, facts are food, imaginations and thoughts are inspiring or the opposite.
I`m not ping-ponging either, so relax with yout popcorn.
I just can`t believe any model at a 1:7 , 6 or 5 have BIGGER problems than others.
F-18 ok but one, noted.
Old 07-11-2013, 12:29 AM
Tuggs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Okay then. Opinions are like *** - everyone has its own.

Anyways,I hope you get your missing parts from FEJ and also I hope, that you'll have many happy flights with your F-16. The hobby is expensive enough so no hard feelings for anyone who is flying rc jet planes, no matter of which manufacturer.Good luck.

-T
Old 07-11-2013, 01:33 AM
oldfartpilot
My Feedback: (118)

After reading the numerous "glowing" threads regarding the many attributes of FEJ airframes and accessories, I''ll liquidate my 4-stroke twins and airframes and send all of my funds in cash to FEJ and wait and wait and wait!!!
Old 07-11-2013, 01:44 AM
chopper52

Some people will never get it!!!
Old 07-11-2013, 03:36 AM
willig10

Couldn't resist.

FEJ - Save some face and ship an entire airframe as advertised. Fix your deficiencies or go out of business. I think you are learning that the American sector as well as others will not stand for substandard quality.

Regards
Glenn Williams
Old 07-11-2013, 04:00 AM
JohnMac

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Seems to me that the Vicar of Bray is alive and well.
Old 07-11-2013, 05:27 AM
Falcon 64

Tuggs, what is the alternative to FEJ`s 4,6 scale F-16?
I just ask, because I want to know..
Old 07-11-2013, 05:29 AM
Falcon 64

ORIGINAL: Tuggs

Okay then. Opinions are like *** - everyone has its own.

Anyways, I hope you get your missing parts from FEJ and also I hope, that you'll have many happy flights with your F-16. The hobby is expensive enough so no hard feelings for anyone who is flying rc jet planes, no matter of which manufacturer. Good luck.

-T
Thank you, Tuggs..
That is my hope too, and why I eagerly wanted this plane..
Old 07-11-2013, 06:22 AM
FalconWings
My Feedback: (57)

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

So sorry to hear that FEJ are still screwing customers like this, even on the higher end equipment.
Old 07-11-2013, 07:44 AM
Falcon 64

Thank you Falconwings..

It`s not a thing about items out of stock, as I was told.
Not after sending me the airframe in the first place, and then promise to ship me the lacking parts next week.
I won`t mention the job I paid for.

After three weeks, I received a ASAP from Johnny.
After eigth weeks i tilted, and that`s where I am now.

This can`t and shouldn`t happen to anyone.
Many of you are wealthy and would take this as an experience..and just that.
I`m not there.. I drained all there was to make a dream come true, absolutely all of it..

But I`m stuck, and again clinging to a single reply from Johnny.
I didn`t expect it. So I`m in a cind of hibernation, again...

Things have to develope and happen now, if not, I give up this game..
And will sell everything I have in it. And it`s alot..
Old 07-11-2013, 07:57 AM
ianober
My Feedback: (12)

Man, I never knew that reading Dan-glish could be so tiring!! [&o]
Old 07-11-2013, 08:09 AM
gjhinshaw
My Feedback: (303)

I do think that 2 of those have been taken care of.(1) The Pipe.... Haven't heard ANYTHING about them for some time now...(2) Landing Gear..... Again, I haven't heard of that issue for some time now as they are going ALL ELECTRIC......Just want to make sure, you know the facts as these were long ago issues.....
ORIGINAL: Tuggs

I am not diving into a discussion with you here, but I heard many different stories and also, there is much more to read about problems with those planes in the past and present. As I said, not going to ping pong with you, brought my point across I guess.

Just some random memories:

- Numerous pipe failures
- massive landing Gear problems
- Structural problems

Always considering user errors, but If you would create a statistic about problems with jet models just out of forum reports from all over the world I would bet money on FEJ spearheading that list.

Peace.

-T
Old 07-11-2013, 08:22 AM
gjhinshaw

I also know that while they were moving that lots of the molds got broke. I have a AT-3 and awaiting parts for, But I understand that things happen... and while I am waiting I can go through the WHOLE JET and add glue here and there and I can also inspect more that I wouldn't if I had everything to just through it together!  Most just through things together and not look for anything Just because we want to fly.

Some of you need to look at things and inspect them further! While I was putting a plane together for a guy I decided to look at the manual again. Now, This is a AeroWorks Quick Build ARF... Some of you say that you should NOT have to do anything to the plane and just throw it together and fly. Well, YOU ARE WRONG.... In the AW works CD it says, "GO OVER THE WHOLE PLANE WITH THIN CA TO MAKE SURE THERE IS SUFFICIANT GLUE EVERYWHERE."  SO, what does this tell us? ANYONE?  Yes, that we have to go over all and EVERY ARF made, Sorry but even the good companies tell us to make sure we cover there flaws in building a high priced plane.  If you don't agree with what I said, I will post the CD so you can see it.

So barking, screaming and all the other child games need to be set aside for the younger kids at the age of 3.

Old 07-11-2013, 08:22 AM
MTIPilot
My Feedback: (121)

One other issue with FEJ is that they will no longer accept PayPal deposits. Money must now be wired to a bank in China. I wasgoing to give FEJ another chance after I cancelled an order as a result of a 4.5 month wait time in which the Liberty S wasn't even close to ready. Johnny assured me the their new operation is up and running and that the wait time is the 4-6 weeks they claim. He also said however that the money must be wired. Hmmmmmmmm.

After realizing that my deposit would sent directly to a bank thousands of miles away, I decided to steer clear just too much risk.
Old 07-11-2013, 09:11 AM
gjhinshaw

Its not a risk as you think. China now charges more to send money to them. You send paypal money to them, (First Charge), Than when it comes to china PayPal, (2nd Charge).... Than they move money to there bank, (3rd charge) When there bank gets the money, (4th charge).... I go threw this every week with PayPal and China.... PayPal your money to James, Than you are better covered.
Old 07-11-2013, 09:24 AM
Falcon 64

Well, I was told to pay a deposite.
Did so, and three days later I was told to pay it all.
And I did thru PayPal..
Old 07-11-2013, 09:36 AM
dubd

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: gjhinshaw

I also know that while they were moving that lots of the molds got broke. I have a AT-3 and awaiting parts for, But I understand that things happen... and while I am waiting I can go through the WHOLE JET and add glue here and there and I can also inspect more that I wouldn't if I had everything to just through it together! Most just through things together and not look for anything Just because we want to fly.

Some of you need to look at things and inspect them further! While I was putting a plane together for a guy I decided to look at the manual again. Now, This is a AeroWorks Quick Build ARF... Some of you say that you should NOT have to do anything to the plane and just throw it together and fly. Well, YOU ARE WRONG.... In the AW works CD it says, ''GO OVER THE WHOLE PLANE WITH THIN CA TO MAKE SURE THERE IS SUFFICIANT GLUE EVERYWHERE.'' SO, what does this tell us? ANYONE? Yes, that we have to go over all and EVERY ARF made, Sorry but even the good companies tell us to make sure we cover there flaws in building a high priced plane. If you don't agree with what I said, I will post the CD so you can see it.

So barking, screaming and all the other child games need to be set aside for the younger kids at the age of 3.

There is a stark difference with insufficient glue and poor design and poor customer service. Aeroworks doesn't suffer from the latter two.
Old 07-11-2013, 09:45 AM
Falcon 64

Can we please hold this thread inline?
Old 07-11-2013, 09:49 AM
gjhinshaw

Falcon64, understood! dubd, and your point is???? Sorry, but EVERY company has gone or still doing the last 2! NO ONE is exempt from any and ALL!!!
ORIGINAL: dubd

I also know that while they were moving that lots of the molds got broke. I have a AT-3 and awaiting parts for, But I understand that things happen... and while I am waiting I can go through the WHOLE JET and add glue here and there and I can also inspect more that I wouldn't if I had everything to just through it together! Most just through things together and not look for anything Just because we want to fly.

Some of you need to look at things and inspect them further! While I was putting a plane together for a guy I decided to look at the manual again. Now, This is a AeroWorks Quick Build ARF... Some of you say that you should NOT have to do anything to the plane and just throw it together and fly. Well, YOU ARE WRONG.... In the AW works CD it says, ''GO OVER THE WHOLE PLANE WITH THIN CA TO MAKE SURE THERE IS SUFFICIANT GLUE EVERYWHERE.'' SO, what does this tell us? ANYONE? Yes, that we have to go over all and EVERY ARF made, Sorry but even the good companies tell us to make sure we cover there flaws in building a high priced plane. If you don't agree with what I said, I will post the CD so you can see it.

There is a stark difference with insufficient glue and poor design and poor customer service. Aeroworks doesn't suffer from the latter two.
Old 07-11-2013, 10:03 AM
ianober
My Feedback: (12)

Would also be helpful if FEJ even bothered to include such documentation to EVEN suggest that anything be checked, but they cant really do that. Sorry, there just is no defense for this company.
Old 07-11-2013, 10:42 AM
willig10

Who the heck edited out my pictures and why? Who made you the editorial police? Nothing was offensive in them. GETOVERYOURSELF DUDE
Old 07-11-2013, 12:26 PM
x3dflyer
My Feedback: (26)

I received my 1:6 F18 after a long wait...only to get it and find that it was totally destroyed in shipping

I am now waiting for an insurance claim to be processed....which gets paid to FEJ....I'm still hoping they will replace my airframe

it's been about a month since the insurance claim was filed but I have not heard anything yet? I was also missing a lot of parts...some of which were shipped but we're still missing some.

Lowell has been good about helping the best he can ...but he's at KY jets right now trying to get it resolved.

Old 07-11-2013, 02:43 PM
Airplanes400
My Feedback: (349)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Its not a risk as you think. China now charges more to send money to them. You send paypal money to them, (First Charge), Than when it comes to china PayPal, (2nd Charge).... Than they move money to there bank, (3rd charge) When there bank gets the money, (4th charge).... I go threw this every week with PayPal and China.... PayPal your money to James, Than you are better covered.
So not true!! You are not covered at all by sending money to James through paypal. Sending any money to James or FEJ is at total risk to the sender. There is no coverage. Once they have your money, you are at their mercy.
Old 07-11-2013, 02:50 PM
Airplanes400
My Feedback: (349)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: Falcon 64

Well, I was told to pay a deposite.
Did so, and three days later I was told to pay it all.
And I did thru PayPal..
What!? They're up to their old tricks again! You paid it 100%!!! Wow, you're screwed now. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER pay up-front. Surprised you did'nt learn from the mistakes of others that have fallen victim to FEJ, and the previous topics on FEJ.
Old 07-11-2013, 03:36 PM
rcand

ORIGINAL: tulz161

Do we really need another FEJ thread?
Yes. I think it is all of our responsibility to let as many people as possible know when any company is doing bad business. I guess if you have never been ripped off, it would not seem like a big deal.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.