Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pattern Universe - RC Pattern Flying > Classic RC Pattern Flying
Reload this Page >

NovaRossi Engines A breath of fresh air!

Community
Search
Notices
Classic RC Pattern Flying Discuss here all pre 1996 RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

NovaRossi Engines A breath of fresh air!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2013, 03:45 PM
EscapeFlyer
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default NovaRossi Engines A breath of fresh air!

These new NovaRossi engines are a breath of fresh air!

It is nice to have high end power in the NovaRossi line of motors being priced so they are competitive with China, Japan, and Korea.

Isn’t it great to have an Italian motor that offers choices we did not have in the past?

Brian
Old 07-16-2013, 11:13 AM
times2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NovaRossi Engines A breath of fresh air!

Absolutely! I appreciate the work Leo has done in getting these engines to market and the supreme customer service he offers. Looks liie he's got them all listed on his site now, the extra light aluminum ones I mean. www.klasskotemo.com/NovaRossi%20Engines.htm. Thanks for the free hat w/ my order Leo! I told Marty to call you tonight, he has questions about setting up to paint, I told him you could help.

Thanks again
Old 07-16-2013, 12:04 PM
Pattern One
My Feedback: (73)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Times2,

Great to hear from you. NovaRossi refers to the aluminum color engine as "white crankcase". It is identical to the other offering except for color. It is a great looking engine. We just received a large shipment of items from NovaRossi. The shipment was held up in customs for a week due to it's size. The customs guys like cool stuff too. My Web Master will be working on the site very soon. The new prices will be even lighter just like the engine. Enjoy your hat!

Leo
Klasskotemo
NovaRossi Engines
B&D Retracts
Old 07-17-2013, 07:16 AM
perttime

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Engine looks good - and it is downright inexpensive.
One thing: does anyone have a clue about any dealers in Europe? All European Novarossi dealers that I could find are only interested in car or boat engines. (buying within Europe, there's no worries about customs and taxes, and shipping tends to be cheap)