Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

Spektrum Dx4e,AR6100e with Tamiya DMD-T03

Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Spektrum Dx4e,AR6100e with Tamiya DMD-T03

Old 07-21-2013, 04:56 PM
59dub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spektrum Dx4e,AR6100e with Tamiya DMD-T03

Has anyone tried using a Spektrum Dx4e,Ar6100e with Tamiya DMD units? I am using a Dx8 with no issues and found my long lost Dx4e that came with my MCPX and thought with the manual trims it would be like a 2.4 Ghz version of a Futaba skysport?
Old 07-21-2013, 10:34 PM
tomhugill

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts
Default RE: Spektrum Dx4e,AR6100e with Tamiya DMD-T03

Try it and see how you get on! I think a club member uses in but not sure if it's with his Tamiya.
Old 07-22-2013, 03:44 AM
ausf

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a pile of the Spektrum Txs that come with all their RTF stuff (the 4 channel ones shaped like Xbox controllers). I took a few apart to combine them for self centering sticks on both right and left and installed a momentary switch for firing. Using Orange Rxs, I've had no trouble with Tamiya or DBC controlled HLs.

They're good as backups or to use if we have a crowd, since I only have two Futabas and a DX6i, but 4 tanks and a Kettenkrad.
Old 07-25-2013, 11:35 AM
wright 971

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi I have a Spektrum DX4e and use it with Orange receiver's, have used it with spektrum receivers .It works fine with the SLU El-mod and Tamiya dmds .Just set it up in low rate as per the Tamiya instructions then switch to high rate ,you wont have to use the trims to fire the guns. At the moment I am using it in my LCM with a Tamiya T01 DMD. regards pete