Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Spektrum AR 9310 Rx's not coming into Binding Mode-

Old 07-20-2013, 09:24 PM
ajay1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spektrum AR 9310 Rx's not coming into Binding Mode-

I have a DX18 and a DX 18 QQ Tx with 10 nos 9310 Spektrum DSMX Rx's - All of this is brand new as I shfted from Futaba and earlier Spektrum DSM 2 .I was having some problem with the DX 18 RF output because every time I would freshly bind the 2 Rx's of a model to the Tx everthing worked-However once I changed the model using model select in the Tx, the DX18 would just lose/erase the Binding and nothing worked.
So I changed the Tx and now with my QQ these 4 Rx's in my 2 models work fine no matter how many times I change the Model.
I am trying to get the balance 6 AR-9310 New Rx's into Binding Mode but they simply do not start flashing -No light blinking nor the steady amber LED is displayed.
Checked 10 times that I am getting 5.0 volts in the lead connected to power up the Rx and rechecked that the Binding Plug is inserted in the Bind/Data channel of the Rx.
I vaguely suspect that since I had used my faulty DX18 Tx to try and bind these 6 Rx's something has caused them to HANG.
Please advise how to get these working normally.
Old 07-21-2013, 03:23 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 345 Likes on 276 Posts
Default RE: Spektrum AR 9310 Rx's not coming into Binding Mode-

There's really nothing to hang.

Those 2 row receivers are confusing as to what you're plugging into, double check that you're using the binding port for the binding plug, in fact, just stick it in the row below, if its not the binding port it won't hurt anything.

Plug the power into one of the servo connections, and disconnect all the servos, try it with just a bind plug and a 4 cell battery.
Old 07-21-2013, 06:51 AM
fizzwater2
My Feedback: (61)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

also keep in mind the model number is part of the binding info... if you change model number on the TX, the receiver won't "hear" it.

Other brands don't have that function. It's called "model match".
Old 07-22-2013, 12:59 AM
ajay1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Will try independant 4.8 volts battery -Not changing the Model in the Model Select / Match of the Tx.