Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

Parkzone NEW Messerschmitt Bf-109G PNP and BNF

Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Parkzone NEW Messerschmitt Bf-109G PNP and BNF

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2012, 03:44 PM
mad web tv scientist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Parkzone NEW Messerschmitt Bf-109G PNP and BNF

GOOD NEWS ABOUT MESSERSCHMITT REPLACEMENT AIRFRAMES

Needing a new fusalage due to not reinforcing the stock original one well enough against some of my unfortunate flying experiences, I ended up purchasing an entire airframe and was pleasantly surprised to find that the landing gear has been "adjusted" to provide better landing performance than the original model. I expect ROG take off and landings to be easilly as good as (probably better) than my new F4U -1A Corsair that has had its gear bent forward such that the axles are directly below the wing leading edges when viewing straight down on a level airplane.

Given the greater torque roll tendency with the dandy but deadly high thrust APC SF prop, an extra degree or so of right and down thrust was added to the prop using shims behind the motor mount. The cowling was adjusted by drilling new holes to mount the cowling such that the change is virtually unnoticable.

Please click on "Rating" on the first page of this forum to bring up a large group of Ace fighter planes all on one page'

Breaking off the attack now.

Out.

[8D]

[Please see past post sigs here and on the Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome)" thread. GOOGLE Spitfire Brotherhood for sheer unadultrated excitement!]

PS Forgot to say why this version of the Messerschmitt will be my most flown fighter. It is my "most stock" Messerschmitt and is the most cost effective 109 in my squadron; and it is easiest to duplicate. I am also very fascinated by the "automatic variable pitch prop" properties of the 12X8 APC SF prop.

When Thorium Plasma batteries become available My beautiful long range fuel tank equipped F4U ship will be flown most to symbolically pay tribute to long range fighter technology as well as provde free advertising for revolutionary Thorium Plasma Battery technology and the inventers who paid for their heroic work with their lives.

At least in the beginning, my air shows will consist of bringing out a comfortable lawn chair, a jug of something to drink, maybe a sandwich or two; and after takeoff settle down for the hours of "boredom" not intrupted by moments of utter stark terror common to real fighter pilots and utterly enjoy aerobatics as long as I please when I please! I do hope those THORIUM batteries will be available while I am still around to enjoy them! Yes, I will spoof newbies about why the plane can fly so long by saying it is because of those long range fuel tanks.

TALLY-HO!
Old 11-24-2012, 11:49 PM
mad web tv scientist

Dear Messerschmitt diary,

This slightly modified PZ 109 with it's 70% greater flap area than stock, using the automatic variable pitch prop discussed earlier flies very nicely with the slight increase in both down thrust and extra right side thrust with it's stock Messerschmitt motor. As with most of my fighters, a slightly heavier right wing than stock helps balance out torque on landings. Maneuvering, especially outside loops require some counter acting aileron but the tendencies are mild.

Out.

Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome) #64 - Post #407 - Battle of Britain & Winston Churchill relevancy to modeling - http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=11007416 PLEASE SEE
POST 852 (Page # 35) on Spit thread for FANTASTIC INFO. See why we fight - www.goodfight.com
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________
FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY - http://community-2.webtv.net/RICHARD...4/CALLTOGLORY/
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________
The following URL brings up the most concise, non-technical (with technical references) discussion about the revolutionary THORIUM PLASMA BATTERY technology I have found on the web. ENJOY! Oh what fun we are going to have in the future of flight!
http://www.ecocarforum.com/ev-forums...t_a_recha.html
Old 04-23-2013, 09:33 PM
mad web tv scientist

Today's flying experience included the Horizon Hobbies Hawker Hurricane and the PZ 109. One of the purposes for this combination was to experience the scale size differences of these two planes on the ground and in the air. Some simple calculations using the wing span in inches for the models and using feet for the full scale planes can show that they are the same scale. It's amazing just how small a 109 really is compared to most other WWII fighters.

A strange phenomena took place in the 21 mph turbulent wind. The ship seemed to have poor vertical performance. Tests in the garage after the flying session showed that even with the stock battery at "storage charge" voltage level of 11.5 volts the plane clearly demonstrated a better than 1 to 1 thrust to weight ratio. The only variable from days where vertical performance was adequate was wind speed - strange. Fortunately, spin tendencies were not a problem as had been the case in the past before I installed a new receiver. Ailerons were adjusted with more up deflection in neutral and more differential with more up than down deflection angles was also adjusted to minimize tip stalling.

Out.

Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome) #64 - Post #407 - Battle of
Britain & Winston Churchill relevancy to modeling -
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=11007416 PLEASE SEE POST 852
(Page # 35) on Spit thread for FANTASTIC INFO. See why we fight -
www.goodfight.com
__________________________________________________ _________
FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY -
http://community-2.webtv.net/RICHARD...4/CALLTOGLORY/
__________________________________________________ __________
The following URL brings up the most concise, non-technical (with
technical references) discussion about the revolutionary THORIUM PLASMA
BATTERY technology I have found on the web. ENJOY! Oh what fun we are
going to have in the future of flight!

''mad thorium batteries'' typed in Yahoo and/or Google brings up some
great information about thorium plasma batteries
Old 05-04-2013, 01:22 PM
mad web tv scientist

UPDATED KILLER 109

Having had a lot of "adventures" with this particular PZ 109 It was very satisfying to finally get it up to speed. Besides the carbon fiber tow reinforcement that has helped the ship endure all but straight down "one point landings," The only other real difference from stock is the added working "radiator flaps" that deflect with the stock flaps that makes a very noticable difference in landing speed. Usually, I never dump the flaps for landing in turbulent weather but I couldn't resist the challenge yesterday. The ship waggled its wings a little but touched down softly just like I knew what I was doing. On the second landing she came in very smoothly with fllaps up and landed nicely.

The stock MASTER AIRSCREW 3 - blade prop in conjunction with a "high C" battery provides enough effective thrust (at around 27 amps) to allow minimum acceptable vertical performance for now. This Messerschmitt looks really great with that big prop protruding from its impressive spiral striped bulbous spinner.

This airplane is intended to provide a lot of practcie flying compaired to newer fighters that will be flown only occasionally. If I manage to get both of my new Corsairs working like I want, the flight schedual of the Messerschmitts could change. At the moment the 109 seems very much up to the task for duty as one of my very best science/history teaching aides.

Out.

Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome) #64 - Post #407 - Battle of
Britain & Winston Churchill relevancy to modeling -
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=11007416 PLEASE SEE POST 852
(Page # 35) on Spit thread for FANTASTIC INFO. See why we fight -
www.goodfight.com
__________________________________________________ _________________
FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY -
http://community-2.webtv.net/RICHARD...4/CALLTOGLORY/
__________________________________________________ _________________
The following URL brings up the most concise, non-technical (with
technical references) discussion about the revolutionary THORIUM PLASMA
BATTERY technology I have found on the web. ENJOY! Oh what fun we are
going to have in the future of flight!

''mad thorium batteries'' typed in Yahoo and/or Google brings up some
great information about thorium plasma batteries.
Old 07-18-2013, 01:00 AM
GBLynden

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

This is a really fun BF-109 video and there are more planes in it than just the 109: http://youtu.be/_AaXcqtesu4

Last edited by GBLynden; 08-19-2013 at 10:05 PM.
Old 07-18-2013, 06:46 AM
glazier808
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Still one of my favorites to take out. I upgraded to a Eflite power 15 and 40 amp ESC a while back and it really got fun!

Casey
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Om32412.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	1901767  
Old 07-25-2013, 10:05 AM
mad web tv scientist

ORIGINAL: GBLynden

This is a really fun BF-109 video and there are more planes in it than just the 109.

Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/_AaXcqtesu4
Old 07-25-2013, 11:52 AM
mad web tv scientist

HOORAY! Finally got to enjoy your video after more maneuvering with the PC than you would believe. I kept getting the same message here that I posted on the Albatros thread before finally being able to see the video there. I have no idea how your quoted post got posted above because I was in the process of composing a response to it when suddenly, BANG! there it was.

PC has really been acting up lately since I have been demonstrating my simplified "SMOT" free energy demonstrator consisting of balsa wood blocks, soda straw tracks, and two Radio Shack large rectangular magnets positioned a lot like the more complex and expensive SMOT system < http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/smotidx.htm > . My 1.5 ounce steel ball is able to travel over four small ramps that are adjusted to demonstrate that the ball is traveling against gravity for a distance of one foot in two seconds. Kinetic energy computes to be approximately .008 foot pounds. I use a big glass marble to demonstrate that all the ramps are forcing the steel ball to roll against gravity. My fighter planes and free energy demonstrator make irresistibly fun teaching aids!

Breaking off the attack now and hoping to avoid enemy forces that are quite interested in blowing me out of the sky!

Out.
Old 07-25-2013, 12:03 PM
mad web tv scientist

(above post signature)

Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome) #64 - Post #407 - Battle of Britain & Winston Churchill relevancy to modeling - http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=11007416 PLEASE SEE POST 852 (Page # 35) on Spit thread for FANTASTIC INFO. See why we fight - www.goodfight.com

__________________________________________________ ____________________
FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY - http://community-2.webtv.net/RICHARD...4/CALLTOGLORY/ (web tv is shutting down in Sept. 2013)
__________________________________________________ ____________________
The following URL brings up the most concise, non-technical (with technical references) discussion about the revolutionary THORIUM PLASMA BATTERY technology I have found on the web. ENJOY! Oh what fun we are going to have in the future of flight!

''mad thorium batteries'' typed in Yahoo and/or Google brings up some great information about thorium
Old 08-19-2013, 10:05 PM
GBLynden

Originally Posted by mad web tv scientist

HOORAY! Finally got to enjoy your video after more maneuvering with the PC than you would believe. I kept getting the same message here that I posted on the Albatros thread before finally being able to see the video there. I have no idea how your quoted post got posted above because I was in the process of composing a response to it when suddenly, BANG! there it was.

PC has really been acting up lately since I have been demonstrating my simplified "SMOT" free energy demonstrator consisting of balsa wood blocks, soda straw tracks, and two Radio Shack large rectangular magnets positioned a lot like the more complex and expensive SMOT system < http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/smotidx.htm > . My 1.5 ounce steel ball is able to travel over four small ramps that are adjusted to demonstrate that the ball is traveling against gravity for a distance of one foot in two seconds. Kinetic energy computes to be approximately .008 foot pounds. I use a big glass marble to demonstrate that all the ramps are forcing the steel ball to roll against gravity. My fighter planes and free energy demonstrator make irresistibly fun teaching aids!

Breaking off the attack now and hoping to avoid enemy forces that are quite interested in blowing me out of the sky!

Out.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:59 PM
mad web tv scientist

Hi GBLynden, great to see you enjoying so many fighters on this forum. I've been rather busy trying to figure out what to do about all of my web sites that are about to go off the web because web tv is going out of business. As you may have figured out by now my use for fighters is to try to gain enough attention with them to slip in some suppressed energy truth before the energy monopoly closes people's minds. Enjoying air war technology in the process is just a fringe benefit. The next URL is the real deal. I have special copies of the critically important pages in case they disappear from the web that can be sent or displayed.

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/smotidx.htm

I originally bought two PZ 109s for operational and back up purposes. My third Messerschmitt was bought when PZ threatened to discontinue the plane and I put my money where my mouth was and let them know just what I thought about the matter. It is a fabulous history/science enrichment teaching aid.

My best flapped practice airplane on the left . . . on the right or bottom is my FREE ENERGY DEMONSTRATION versions of my "FED McSpeed" units that are coupled together demonstrating how "shaped" magnetic energy can force a steel ball to roll around a track. The steel ball here is on the track between units 3 & 4 on its way around the track. The green glass marble is used to demonstrate the direction of gravity around the track. The large unit at the end lifts the steel ball on a 5 degree angle up and drops it on a noise dampening cloth handkerchief. Other units here are earlier experiments that are fun to demonstrate.

PICTURES ON MY POSTS KEEP DISAPPEARING!

HERE WE GO AGAIN! If my email happens to not be blocked I will try to send pictures of our "FED McSpeed" pictures upon request. Hopefully, it will eventually become possible to actually post amd keep edifying pictures here.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 09-24-2013 at 07:14 PM. Reason: MY WEB WINGMEN HAVE MADE IT POSSIBLE TO GET MY PICTURES RE POSTED.
Old 09-21-2013, 12:01 PM
mad web tv scientist

In one of the most furious web dogfights ever it looks like we may have won an important victory here. We shall see.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 09-22-2013 at 02:15 PM.
Old 09-22-2013, 02:17 PM
mad web tv scientist

Okay, what happened to the pictures that I posted on my next to the last post????

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 09-24-2013 at 07:16 PM. Reason: THE GOOD GUYS ARE WINNING!
Old 09-28-2013, 12:58 PM
GBLynden

Weird, it won't let me edit my last video post, so I will just post it here I guess. I can't believe Web TV is going our of business, so sadly that stuff happens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AaXcqtesu4
Old 01-21-2014, 01:06 PM
mad web tv scientist

If my picture fails to post we can enjoy yours. Here goes:

[TABLE]
[TR="class: Header"]
[TD="class: ReadMsgHeaderCol1"][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

CULTURE VICTORY!

The above version of the Messerschmitt Bf-109 is featured on the front page of the March 2014 issue of AVIATION HISTORY magazine. This fighter plane in all of its different versions is described by the TV program "Clash of Wings, The Fighters," as ". . . one of the classic aircraft of all time" . . . produced in greater quantity than any other aircraft in history (over 33,000). I own three (3) modified model versions of this fabulous piece of Aviation History flying art myself and use them as attention getting teaching aids along with other planes to help reveal useful facts about history and science.

Of all the aviation magazines I've bought over the decades while being an aviation enthusiast, this latest issue of AVIATION HISTORY surely marks a very real CULTURAL MILESTONE! UNDENYABLE FACTS about the most influential figure of all time is featured in a full page ad that has the potential along with other cultural developments to literally change the world. I am very impressed with the scholarship of the copy of the publication that I bought from Barnes & Noble yesterday. I am hoping "our cultural movers and shakers" will see the hand writing on the wall and get themselves in gear for a brighter future built around truth.

Rolling in to attack now.

Out.

FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY (Rom. 2)
__________________________________________________ _______________
Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome) #64 - Post #407 - Battle of Britain & Winston Churchill relevancy to modeling - http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=11007416 PLEASE SEE POST 852 (Page # 35) on Spit thread for FANTASTIC INFO. See why we fight - www.goodfight.com

__________________________________________________ ________________

GOOGLE or Yahoo < https://www.google.com/ > " FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY (Rom. 2) " to show the close relationship between ULTIMATE ENERGY TECHNOLOGY and AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY.

PS http://www.rcuniverse.com/community/...g&memid=266748 might help show a motive behind the destruction of my web sites and pictures.

https://www.facebook.com/richard.porter.167 brings up a sample of some of my latest web warfare that's keeping me pined down a lot.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 03-13-2014 at 09:00 AM.
Old 02-18-2014, 03:31 PM
mad web tv scientist

GREAT NEWS ABOUT BATTERIES AND PROPS!

E-flite's latest 2200mAh batteries are over ONE (1) OUNCE lighter than their former 2200mAh ones and are 30C! Although conditions have hindered actual test flying, the now lighter weight of my almost stock Messerschmitt (70 % greater flap area as a result of my added radiator flaps) allows a three bladed 12X8 to enjoy very satisfactory vertical thrust for less than 30 amps of current draw. Since I installed a 40 amp ESC I am planning on using a slightly modified 13X8 on the 109 for what should provide super vertical performance while still enjoying a scale looking three bladed prop like a growing number of my other fighters are now using.

In addition to an irresistible article about Doolittle in a picture with an "unstable Gee Bee" speedster, a statement by the B-17 navigator/bombardier/gunner at the bottom of page 57 of the April 1, 2014 issue of "Flight Journal" magazine convinced me that it may be about time for me to purchase a Gee Bee along with a revolutionary AR635 receiver. Because the culture war is now obviously being won and taming a Gee Bee to land has been a long time goal, procuring air superiority fighters is now no longer top priority.

Out.

Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome) #64 - Post #408 - Battle of Britain & Winston Churchill relevancy to modeling - http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=11007416 See why we fight - www.goodfight.com

GOOGLE < https://www.google.com/ > " FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY (Rom. 2) " to show the close relationship between ULTIMATE ENERGY TECHNOLOGY and AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY.

PS http://www.rcuniverse.com/community/...g&memid=266748 might help show a motive behind the destruction of my web sites and pictures.

https://www.facebook.com/richard.porter.167 brings up a sample of some of my latest web warfare that's keeping me pined down a lot.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 03-24-2014 at 10:29 PM.
Old 02-22-2014, 01:28 PM
mad web tv scientist

MISSION NOT QUITE ACCOMPLISHED

It was a shocking experience to come nose to nose with the two thousand (2,000) horsepower Me 109 at the Smithsonian Institution. I had collected information for years on fighters up until that time and only then realized how uninformed I was about the 109. It turns out that all Nazi war machines used superior quality German scientist invented superior quality SYNTHETIC lubricating oils allowing significantly greater performance over "the real thing." All scale models of famous fighter planes have a rich history and that makes them really special to own and enjoy regardless of how much or even how well they fly.

That said, I am addicted to modifications that will allow a certain level of flying performance capability that our "larger size park flyers" make possible. On my latest sortie the ship was badly out of trim and performed poorly. With the Center of gravity too far forward and evidently my failing to instantly apply full up high rate elevator after solidly touching down, the ship finished humiliating me by flipping upside down. Good thing carbon fiber reinforcement was used on the structure.

Breaking off the attack now. (Yes, air combat fighter pilot talk helps make history come alive and can be inspirational for heroic deeds in our current culture war fight to the death!)

Out.

Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome) #64 - Post #408 - Battle of Britain & Winston Churchill relevancy to modeling - http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=11007416 See why we fight - www.goodfight.com

GOOGLE < https://www.google.com/ > " FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY (Rom. 2) " to show the close relationship between ULTIMATE ENERGY TECHNOLOGY and AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY.

https://www.facebook.com/richard.porter.167 brings up a sample of some of my latest web warfare that's keeping me pined down a lot (UPDATED AGAIN! - MY INFORMATION TENDS TO DISAPPEAR AND/OR BECOME CORRUPTED - COMPLIMENTS OF OUR SUCCESS IN THE CULTURE WAR MAYBE WE ARE ON TOP OF THINGS NOW).

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 03-24-2014 at 10:28 PM.
Old 03-12-2014, 04:18 PM
mad web tv scientist

BEAUTIFUL POWERFUL THREE BLADE PROPS

Tests demonstrated that the 12X8X3 MASTER AIRSCREW draws less than 30 Amps even with a high C battery so a 13X8X3 prop was tried. It is slightly modified with rounded tips and de-pitched some near the tips by removing material from the trailing edge by sanding the aft bottom sides of the airfoils. The stock PZ 109 motor draws about the same current with the larger prop as it does with my modified versions of the 12X8 prop; and the thrust is similar. These experiments led to modifying the 12X8X3 by trimming approximately 1/16 inch off the outside third section of the trailing edge of the blades in addition to rounding the tips. These props provide thrust comparable to the APC 12X8 E two blade prop used very effectively on my MK IX Spitfires. At 40 Amps the thrust of the modified 12X8 three blade prop is equal to or greater than that of the APC 12X8 E two blade prop that draws a few less Amps. Yes, I seem to be succumbing to some scale features that are very practical to enjoy along with high performance, but it does take time to figure out what works.

Breaking off the attack now.

Out.

Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome) #64 - Post #408 - Battle of Britain & Winston Churchill relevancy to modeling - http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=11007416 Please see why we fight - www.goodfight.com

GOOGLE < https://www.google.com/ > " FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY (Rom. 2) " to show the close relationship between ULTIMATE ENERGY TECHNOLOGY and AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY

PS https://www.facebook.com/richard.porter.167 brings up a sample of some of my latest web warfare that's keeping me pined down a lot. UPDATED TO INCLUDE MAGNETIC FIELD FREE ENERGY DEMONSTRATING URL that "mysteriously" (?) disappeared instructions and comment.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 03-24-2014 at 10:27 PM.
Old 04-18-2014, 03:14 PM
mad web tv scientist

It turns out that the APC 12X6 SF prop is the best choice for optimum performance with the stock motor. A slightly modified 3-Blade 13X8 prop that almost worked was so tough that a poor landing destroyed the stock motor that has since been replaced. The APC prop has proven itself adequate at over a mile high density altitude when used with a stock motor. This version of the PZ 109 has additional flap area but is otherwise stock and is planned for missions off asphalt over my "backyard" flying area. My heavier .25 powered Messerschmitts will continue to be flown over larger spaces for the time being.

Out.

Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome) #64 - Post #407 - Battle of Britain & Winston Churchill relevancy to modeling - http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=11007416 See why we fight - www.goodfight.com

https://www.facebook.com/richard.porter.167 brings up a sample of some of my latest web warfare that's keeping me pinned down a lot (UPDATED AGAIN! - MY INFORMATION TENDS TO DISAPPEAR AND/OR BECOME CORRUPTED AND NEEDS PERIODIC CORECTIONS.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 06-09-2014 at 03:22 PM.
Old 06-18-2014, 09:52 AM
mad web tv scientist

The irresistible appeal of Messerschmitt's all time classic fighter cannot be denied! My very first .25 powered "retracted gear" (ParkZone belly landing version) of this piece of historic flying art has just been enjoyed being flown over my small and ground cluttered flying field within easy walking distance from my house. Useful aesthetic and structural modifications of the 109 are described on this thread. My two bladed prop powered version of this machine will eventually also be flown here after more practice with other landing gear equipped planes.

Notice the rudder deflection used to control the massive propeller torque force on takeoff in the above picture of this challenging
warplane.

AIM HIGH, FLY, FIGHT, WIN!

PS Check out the new HH H9 Messerschmitt. No, I won't be buying one anytime soon. I must build and trim out their Killer H-9 Spitfire Mk. IX first at some time in the, hopefully, not too distant future, Lord willing.

https://www.facebook.com/richard.porter.167 brings up a sample of some of my latest web warfare that's keeping me pinned down a lot.

This picture below was removed by the enemy from my last post. Since it is one of my favorite versions of the 109 it is being displayed here. My .25 motor powered belly lander version looks very much like this picture. My plane has small steel skids on the front of the cannon pods and small "steel fangs" and bumper protecting the front air scoop. It also enjoys great performance with that beautiful stock three bladed prop.

The original picture here disappeared so here is another copy just in case.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 06-26-2014 at 08:04 PM.
Old 06-18-2014, 08:23 PM
mad web tv scientist

just in case the top impressive picture posted on my last post disappears again here is another copy to enjoy.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 08-06-2014 at 06:21 AM.
Old 08-04-2014, 09:59 AM
mad web tv scientist

HERE WE GO AGAIN. BOTH MESSERSCHMITT PICTURES ON THE FOLLOWING POSTS WERE MISSING THIS MORNING. SO HERE IS ANOTHER ONE. SINCE I OWN THREE OF THESE BEAUTIFUL FIGHTERS MAYBE THREE PICTURES WILL BE APPROPRIATE. ENJOY!