Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Latest greatest RCU

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 01:52 PM
Live Wire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Latest greatest RCU

Now If they shut down, face book and tweet , what am I going to do 4 day's , I don't think I will live that long[:@] JUST CHECKING TO SEE IF EDIT WORK'S What a break I will be flying this week end God have not done that in a long time Later fans I am gone
Old 07-25-2013, 03:39 PM
RAMFlyer
My Feedback: (65)

OK Manager Ken; Waiting for the update!!????
Old 07-25-2013, 05:33 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

The last that I have been told is that it's supposed to happen this weekend. RCU forums will be "read only" as nobody will be able to post, make changes to posts, or change your user settings. The programmers will be copying the RCU forum database over to the new vBulletin system over the weekend and then will bring the new forum back only Monday. I know that this may be inconvenient for some, but the end result will be for the best in the long run. I hope that everybody understands that this little bit of bad will be good in the long run!!!

Ken
Old 07-25-2013, 07:11 PM
Live Wire

It would be great If IB would let their help know what is going on. The mods. say one thing and they say another Lets wait and see
See You In 4 Days
Old 08-18-2013, 08:26 AM
mrbonez

hey guys i have to chime in here . rcu is and has been a free site for as long as i can recall plus it is a huge info base . these guys at rcu are busting there hineys to keep this sire up and running ,sure they have some glitches and bugs but again this is free . guess im just saying cure these guys some slack .so your sale didnt go through or your thread didnt post ect.. but how many times has your sale gone through ?? how many post's where successful ? just a small rant delete if you wish no complaints here just a great big THANK YOU for keeping rc universe up and going