Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

Vectored thrust set up on 18mz

Old 07-24-2013, 01:27 PM
DrScoles
My Feedback: (18)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Vectored thrust set up on 18mz

I have a skymaster turbine Mig-29. Two vectored thrust nozzles, two servos each. I have rudder and elevator set up and just made a condition to zero the ATV in normal flight mode. I have two servos assigned as nozzle 1 and two as nozzle 2. I would like to mix in ailerons as well. I'm guessing I have to split them into 1-4 in order to mix in ailerons? Will that take 6 separate mixes? Can I assign two channels as slave in a mix?

No y-connectors, sbus channels 12-16.
Old 07-30-2013, 06:10 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Vectored thrust set up on 18mz

You can do a few simple mixes: Elevator->Nozzle-1, Elevator->Nozzle-2, Aileron->Nozzle-1, and Aileron->Nozzle-2. You can assign them a single switch to turn the mixes on and off, or have them active within a condition. Since you have two servos assigned for each nozzle, you don't need separate mixes for them.