Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
Reload this Page >

Warehouse Hobbies Sold

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

Warehouse Hobbies Sold

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2013, 05:14 AM
pyro1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warehouse Hobbies Sold

To all of you Warehouse Hobbies fans, The company is now owned by Bonzi Boats. Tony is out of the business. Same quality boats different owner.
Old 07-30-2013, 05:47 AM
rcguy1411

Default RE: Warehouse Hobbies Sold

but prices will double
Old 07-30-2013, 07:00 AM
SS RC Boats

Sure glad i dont need any WHH supplies...they may even triple in price by time Bonzi puts the items on the market.[]
Old 07-30-2013, 08:17 AM
martno1fan

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: rcguy1411

but prices will double
Lol
Old 07-31-2013, 06:13 AM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

I saw that Tony Jr. was taking over the engine side of the business but sorry, Bonzi' is going to run the rest of it into the ground. His boats lack the quality of the Enforcer's and his prices are outrageous.
Old 07-31-2013, 07:43 AM
martno1fan

Have to say im sory to see Tony go,never met the guy but spoken to him a few times through email and he certainly was a character and a decent guy,i for one wish him well with whatever hes doing now.The newcomers to the sport especially Stateside will certainly be worse off that's for sure as it seems many lucky people got into boating by purchasing there first boats from him.
Mart
Old 07-31-2013, 09:26 AM
mistycreekboats

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He (Bonzi) has stated that the business will remain the same - same products, prices, etc. Maybe give the guy a chance to take over and restart before anyone shoots him

Ya never know - Tony is the one who started him in the business....

Say what you want about Bonzi but I never had a issue with anything I ordered from them, expensive yes but no more so than getting stuff from Europe guys (Germany) .

No one forces anyone to buy Bonzi - he is good at marketing and has a very good following. Heck everyone raves about Steve's paint (he's from Bonzi) - give him a chance ..[8D]
Old 07-31-2013, 02:03 PM
phillio35

i agree nothing wrong with bonzi bought a boat or two nice guys you get what you pay for

Old 07-31-2013, 06:22 PM
BMAD01

I race and neither company sells what I use on my boats. But in a way I'm glad Bonzi bought WHH. They are boat keyed to the sport boater and I hate to see a good established company just disappear. No telling what is going to happen to the WHH products now. I do think there will be some color added to the old stuff at Warehouse. Prices? Who knows. It seems everything is costing more these days and my paycheck is getting smaller. Time will tell. Brian
Old 08-08-2013, 12:51 PM
martno1fan

Tony was all about helping people and producing quallity at a reasonable price,its such a shame.Nothing to add about Bonzi I think the first Cpl of replies said it all. Mart
Old 08-09-2013, 07:57 PM
Justaddwata
My Feedback: (3)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by mistycreekboats
He (Bonzi) has stated that the business will remain the same - same products, prices, etc. Maybe give the guy a chance to take over and restart before anyone shoots him

Ya never know - Tony is the one who started him in the business....

Say what you want about Bonzi but I never had a issue with anything I ordered from them, expensive yes but no more so than getting stuff from Europe guys (Germany) .

No one forces anyone to buy Bonzi - he is good at marketing and has a very good following. Heck everyone raves about Steve's paint (he's from Bonzi) - give him a chance ..[8D]
Certainly sad to see the change though it is great that the business will still be running and local. While Bonzi certainly has some high prices for some items - they have deals on others. And I would rather a company with high prices that is open and running than one with bargains who is closed. For us this is certainly a hobby - but when it is your livelihood - sometimes you have to do what it takes to keep food on the table.
Old 08-16-2013, 11:33 PM
brian400ex

So where do you buy a good quality rtr now?
Old 08-17-2013, 02:12 PM
Nosedragger

Originally Posted by brian400ex
So where do you buy a good quality rtr now?
Bonzi
Old 08-18-2013, 07:18 AM
BADJULES1979

Gizmomotors .com
Old 08-29-2013, 10:26 AM
pyro1

Aeromarine
Old 08-29-2013, 10:27 AM
pyro1

Rico boats
Old 12-02-2015, 11:51 AM
bonzisports

To all RC Boats fans - you know Enforcer RC Boats has moved as of July 2013. The finest U.S. made gas powered (and some electrics too) are still being made from the same molds with the same quality fiberglass and gel coat with the same Enforcer RC parts. We continue to use Zenoah engines for both stock and modified engines. We maintain that the overall quality and value of our boats has improved and pricing is virtually unchanged. We work everyday to be the best we can be in the 30 year tradition that we inherited.
Please join us at enforcerrcboats.com or like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/EnforcerRC

Thank you for your continued support. Bonzi' Sports/Enforcer RC Boats
Old 12-04-2015, 02:39 PM
Ron Olson

I don't know what's going on as I just got a notification on this thread, the last posting was almost 1-1/2 years ago.

I went on Bonzi's site recently and saw no Enforcer hulls listed. Just before Tony sold WHH he had come out with a Cat hull but was being laid up by Tom at Expresscraft as far as I knew.
Old 12-05-2015, 11:22 AM
danielplace

Originally Posted by Ron Olson
I don't know what's going on as I just got a notification on this thread, the last posting was almost 1-1/2 years ago.

I went on Bonzi's site recently and saw no Enforcer hulls listed. Just before Tony sold WHH he had come out with a Cat hull but was being laid up by Tom at Expresscraft as far as I knew.
Ron,
Bonzi did buy and does own Enforcer Boats/WHH.
They have a separate website,
http://enforcerrcboats.com/

Is this the Cat you refer too,
http://enforcerrcboats.com/ready-to-...it-n-image-cat

Last edited by danielplace; 12-05-2015 at 11:24 AM.
Old 12-06-2015, 11:14 AM
Justaddwata
My Feedback: (3)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Ron Olson

Sorry for the confusion Ron. Bonzi posted to this and 5 other threads with the same info - I had to draw the line with a few of the posts though left a few of their announcements in place. http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/sear...archid=4166531
Old 12-06-2015, 04:41 PM
Ron Olson

OK, I remember having the same problems of having people copying and pasting the same threads in multiple forums and site rules state that it's a no-no.
You can imagine my confusion when I got a notification on that old of a thread. I knew that sometimes it'd be a while before I got some on other threads but this was a little crazy.

Thanks Daniel for the link to the correct site as I've got it saved now. I had somewhere somewhere asking about the WHH hulls and saw that they weren't on Bonzi's site.

Last edited by Ron Olson; 12-06-2015 at 04:50 PM.