Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

FEJ hawk 1:5.5 manual?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

FEJ hawk 1:5.5 manual?

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2013, 04:09 PM
smosher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FEJ hawk 1:5.5 manual?

I just picked up a NIB FEJ BAE Hawk 1:5.5 that was originally purchased by a gentleman in England in 2011. He moved to Canada, brought the plane with him and has sold it. I got it from the guy he sold it to. The guy had the factory install the gear doors etc and everything seems to be in the box. Only thing I can't locate is a manual. Would anyone have one that they could scan and email to me? All help is appreciated!

Steve Mosher
Enfield, NS
Canada
Old 07-30-2013, 04:48 PM
FenderBean

Received 79 Likes on 52 Posts
Default RE: FEJ hawk 1:5.5 manual?

Mo manuals, the best your going to get is a picture layout. This used to be on fejs website but now you have to contact James to get the link for the pictures.
Old 07-31-2013, 05:20 AM
smosher

Thanks. I did get the link to the pictures. I also found a write-up online that a modeler did in one of my many searches for the larger version which has a lot of information that can be used for the one I have.

I also remember seeing somewhere that the stab area needs to be beefed up with carbon fiber mat as it is a weak area that has failed for others. The flying stabs are quite large so this makes sense.
Old 07-31-2013, 05:47 AM
warpsflyer
My Feedback: (6)

deleted