Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

DSX9/9303 MIXING QUESTION.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

DSX9/9303 MIXING QUESTION.

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2013, 07:36 AM
madmodelman

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default DSX9/9303 MIXING QUESTION.

Hi Guys,

Got myself into a "can't see the wood for the trees" situation, need advice please.

Simple mix, Down Elevator to wheel brake valve, when I set the mix up with Ger to activate it I can't get it to work on gear down, only gear up which is useless to me.

I don't want to reverse the gear switch position for obvious reasons, reversing the brake channel just locks the brakes on, what am I missing here, never had the problem before.

Also I can't programme the JL brake valve to reverse the motion.

Sorry to sound stupid but it's doing my head in, must be a simple way I'm sure,

Gary.

Old 08-01-2013, 08:05 AM
steverobertsuk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DSX9/9303 MIXING QUESTION.

Gary

What mix number are you using? I'd normally use mix 1,2 or 3 as they are multi point curve mixes.

So, mix ELEV -> brake channel (having already disabled this channel in device select).

In switch select, select GER (this will mean the mix will only work with the gear down).

Now, when you move the elevator stick you will see the vertical trace on the graph move. Adjust the figures in the points to correspond with the position of the elevator stick and how much brake you need.

Should be as simple as that!

If your still struggling email me at MacGregor's on [email protected] and I'll do my best to help.

Steve
Old 08-01-2013, 08:23 AM
madmodelman

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: DSX9/9303 MIXING QUESTION.

Hi Steve, thanks for reply.
Using mix 1 curve (3 is std mix I thought)
Reading your reply I think I just found the problem, I'm now using the mix switch for gear and I just discovered it's reversed in the tx, this would explain why I never had this problem before as I used to use the dedicated gear switch which presumably was not reversed, this make sense to you?
No problems with the curve, that's fine.

Regards,
Gary.
p.s. I guess the only cure would be to reverse the airlines on the gear valve???