Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

*** June contest sponsored by HOBBYWING of North America - What’s Wrong with this Picture? ***

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

*** June contest sponsored by HOBBYWING of North America - What’s Wrong with this Picture? ***

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2013, 03:25 PM
RCU_Contest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *** June contest sponsored by HOBBYWING of North America - What’s Wrong with this Picture? ***

Greetings RCU Members,

<o></o>

<o></o>

Who is ready to win some fabulous prizes? Courtesy of HOBBYWING of North America, we proudly present the WWP contest (What’s Wrong with this Picture?). Below are two images that appear to be similar but the image on the right has ten different items that are wrong. Can you see all ten things that are wrong? <o></o>

<o></o>

Challenge yourself and send in your answers to triumph as June’s HOBBYWING of North America contest winner! The first three members who have successfully listed all 10 items that are wrong in the second image will become eligible to win this month’s fantastic prizes. The winners will be selected at the beginning of July so get your answers in now for the opportunity to get 1<sup>st</sup> place! Please send your answers in via private message to RCU_Contest and also provide your email address and name. You must be 18 or older to play, North American members only, one entry per username. <o></o>

<o></o>

Click here for Terms and Conditions

<o></o>

<o></o>

1st Prize: Platinum 100A ESC + Program Card Plus T-shirt (size XXL, XL, L, S), Est. Value $150<o></o>

<o></o>

2nd Prize: Flyfan 40A ESC + Program Card Plus T-shirt (size XXL, XL, L, S)Est. Value $90<o></o>

<o></o>

3rd Prize Skywalker 40A ESC Plus T-shirt (size XXL, XL, L, S) Est. Value $50<o></o>

<o></o>

<o></o>

<o></o>

Help support HOBBYWING of North America, "Like" them on Facebook! facebook.com/Hobbywing.NA

<o></o>

<o></o>

Old 06-04-2013, 09:16 AM
turok007

Default RE: *** June contest sponsored by HOBBYWING of North America - What’s Wrong with this Picture? ***

there is a error on both of the pictures. lol
Old 06-04-2013, 09:21 AM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts
Default RE: *** June contest sponsored by HOBBYWING of North America - What’s Wrong with this Picture? ***

blades mounted backwards

and the Mode 1 TX is always just Wrong
Old 06-04-2013, 09:50 AM
karlik

I'm confused - it says "send in your answers". Should we send them someplace or just list them here in the thread for others to copy and use????

EDIT - now that I've read it again (the WIDE SCREEN format makes it really hard to read) it says "Please send your answers in via private message to RCU_Contest and also provide your email address and name."
Old 06-04-2013, 11:52 AM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts

Yeah, it's funny the moderators in the past have changed my photos to thumbs (up load style) for just that reason,, but this guys does it this way why??
Old 06-04-2013, 12:41 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Ok guys, sorry that there was a little mix up in this contest kicking off. The contest is kicking as stated, please find the differences between the two pictures. But please don't post the answers here. Please PM your answers to RCU_Contest. There was a little mix up in how the contest was posted here in the forums, and the thread shouldn't have been posted to allow everybody to post in the thread. They simply wanted to the initial post, and then no followup. So, I've cleaned up this thread thread and removed all the posts that were made, and then I'm locking this thread done. Please don't think this is in anyway trying to hide anything. We are simply trying to keep this contest thread as simple and uncomplicated as we can.

Thanks for understanding

Ken
Old 07-15-2013, 07:17 AM
RCU_Contest

GREAT NEWS!

The winners have been selected for the June contest. We apologize for the delay, some of the answers had to be double checked and confirmed with HOBBYWING of North America before the winners could be officially announced.. Check out our 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners and congratulations!!!!

1<sup>st</sup> Place Winner - username t-max97
<o></o>

<o></o>

2<sup>nd</sup> Place Winner - username Nitrosportsrunner<o></o>

<o></o>

3<sup>rd</sup> Place Winner - username Karlik<o></o>

<o></o>

*Thanks to everyone who particpated, we are so excited to have worked with HOBBYWING of North America and a special thanks to them for donating prizes to our community this summer!

Old 07-16-2013, 05:28 AM
t-max97

Awesome! When will the winners be contacted?
Old 07-20-2013, 12:10 PM
karlik

Just ordered a plank that I plan to convert to electric - this esc will work great. Someone will contact us to get shipping address etc?
Old 07-24-2013, 06:13 AM
t-max97

Would someone at least let us know what's going on? Is the hold up on hobbywings end?
Old 07-29-2013, 05:15 PM
karlik

I'm reminded of those letters I used to get from Ed McMahon - "you may already be a winner...."
Old 07-30-2013, 03:46 PM
N1EDM
My Feedback: (2)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Was there a contest for July???

Bob
Old 07-31-2013, 03:06 PM
t-max97

ORIGINAL: N1EDM

Was there a contest for July???

Bob
Yes.
Old 07-31-2013, 04:12 PM
N1EDM

Hmmm, smart answer, eh???

Where's the link to get notified. I fell across the link for the June contest and was never able to find a follow-up.

Thanks,

Bob
Old 08-01-2013, 12:57 PM
t-max97

ORIGINAL: N1EDM

Hmmm, smart answer, eh???

Where's the link to get notified. I fell across the link for the June contest and was never able to find a follow-up.

Thanks,

Bob
Lol sorry I was in a hurry when I wrote that. The July contest thread is a couple threads under this one. If it goes the same way as this then you won't hear anything until the end of next month lol.
Old 08-01-2013, 03:12 PM
N1EDM

Thanks!!