Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

increase the range of JR Beat Gear radio???!!!!1

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2004, 04:45 AM
C 130

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default increase the range of JR Beat Gear radio???!!!!1

hello guys, happy easter, i know its bit late but no problem )
i just bought a 2 channel JR Beat Gear radio system for a small RC car .... but as far as i know the range of such radios is bit small 300 yards or something.......... what if i want to increase the range, what can i do to the reciever or what can i do to the transmitter......... taking in mind that we have no restriction on this matter here in egypt. so no one get bothered about radio rules.
thanx alot guys )
have anice day
Old 04-15-2004, 03:01 PM
Phil Cole

Default RE: increase the range of JR Beat Gear radio???!!!!1

How much more range do you want?

You can increase it a bit by using more cells in the transmitter battery. It would go beyond one or two extra cells, otherwise you run the risk of the transmitter failing. The range will be roughly proportional to the number of cells.
Old 04-15-2004, 06:23 PM
C 130

Default RE: increase the range of JR Beat Gear radio???!!!!1

well........ i wont increase it too much, i would like it to be for example 1000 yards or something near that........
but i thought that i could amplify the signal out of the antenna, or do something about the reciever on the car , i mean like do something about the antenna there, instead of this wire out of the reciever i would build a small antenna for example, i thought of something like that,
what do you think ?????
thanx alot