Notices
RC Airboats Discuss R/C Airboats here!

Off Topic...but worth your time

Old 04-16-2004, 10:08 PM
pro27

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Off Topic...but worth your time

Yes, this IS way off topic.

I received this in an email from a friend of mine. I think it is something that we all should take a good look at. It is very well done.

First, turn up your sound.

then click on the link below....(it is safe)

When it's all done, click on the tiny print at the bottom of the page in the center, where it says "info" (look for it, you may have to scroll down)

This guy went to a lot of trouble to get the point across. If you never forward anything, at least forward this to your friends and family.

(this in no way expresses my opinion and is not to be taken in the wrong manner....[it is clean and safe])

http://members.cox.net/classicweb/Heroes/heroes.htm

Thank you for your time.......pro
Old 04-17-2004, 01:16 AM
ibuildstuff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Off Topic...but worth your time

i may be outta line here... but im thinkin i hit the nail on the head with this one.

this whole "wtc" thing is gettin SERIOUSLY old... everyone is a hypocryte.... they showed the planes going into the buildings like on a freggin sports instant replay... what if YOU were the father of the daughter falling from the towers.. wouldnt be so happy would ya? Yea we goto war, but what is it gonna solve... lets think about this.. all these dotheads and these morons that "pray to ala" seriously need to learn the meaning of DEPORTATION. but yall still talk to em like there your best buddies.... IF we didnt have those types of "holy war" people in this country, we would not have this problem... another thing, what the hell is this world coming too when you got GROWN men and women aboard a plane and they cant defend themselves against a freggin towel head with a box cutter? common now i mean really... doesnt that make some of you wonder? i dont really talk alot but when it comes to this wtc thing, things just need to be said... yanno we got these idiots running around like saddam.. but guess what, we had NO problems with iraq before desert storm... iraq cant go and try to take over little kuwait (oh god forbid people with lambo's get run outta there house) but its OK if we go invade iraq? see the hypocracy? i mean really.... You got these little *******s running around all over the place in america, living tax free for upteen amount of years, but we? we gotta pick up the slack and get the shaft... they say america is the land of the free? pfft please.. the LITTLE bit of so called freedom that we DO have, WE FOUGHT FOR! yet we hand that freedom to immagrants? when a good friend of mine was killed in desert storm i asked myself these questions... when 2 other friends were inside the pentagon when the wtc stuff happened, i asked myself these questions before..... People say this is the land of opportunity... yea for immagrants, illegal aliens, and drug dealers... but i guess that wasnt on the application you filled out when you were ready to be born... the fact that the president KNEW about the wtc stuff totally amazes me and proves my theroy of government coverups... but remember, we are free... free to know everything they WANT us to know and nothing they dont... until they get called out and them use some lame copout.. anywho im done ranting

Jesse