Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
Reload this Page >

Reflex Xtr

Community
Search
Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

Reflex Xtr

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2004, 03:34 PM
Wizone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reflex Xtr

hi i just got this flight sim and i was just seeing if there is any more sites were i can get more planes from, i have been to http://www.rc-sim.de/index_en.htm and got some of there planes, but i just wanted toknow if there was any more good websites for this flight sim.

Thanks

Antony
Old 09-13-2004, 05:23 PM
jolly_roger_uk

Default RE: Reflex Xtr

Try flying the real thing, its much more realistic!!!!!
Old 09-18-2004, 09:30 AM
livinabox

im thinking of buying this sim, is it that good?
Old 09-22-2004, 07:48 PM
mloywhite
My Feedback: (4)

I got it a couple of weeks ago, and I really like it. It is so realistic, both the video and the flight characteristics. I have been using it to try new thing out during the week, and it has helped me more than Real Flight ever did. Much more realistic. The documentation is not too good, but it is pretty easy to follow. I have not tried to add any more planes. I highly recommend it.
Old 09-23-2004, 09:54 PM
DTB
My Feedback: (15)

I was at my LHS today and the owner asked me if I had a couple of minutes. We went in the back and his lap top had Reflex installed. I have had G2 for 2 years and thought it was the best until today. I flew the Katana S and it flys exactly like my Funtana S 90 (same plane). I could not believe the realism that this sim had. I see that Realflight has a G3 coming out in Nov that is suppose to be the best sim on the market when it comes out.

Reflex would simulate the real actions of the plane. The background is an actual photo so it is very realsitic in appearence. The Katana would do a Wall that feels exactly like the real plane.

I was very impressed with the Reflex Sim to say the least. Depending on how well G3 is, I may have to get reflex. I would advise to see what the new G3 is about before buying a new sim to see if it is any better than Reflex.