Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Iresponsible purchase?

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2004, 06:43 PM
TMooreATX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Iresponsible purchase?

Flying and hovering are two different things Dude. I don't know about you but I can do both and I don't need any braile help either. You would have been just as well to let this thread die a natural death. If you want to come play with the real heli pilots come on over to RR, Rotory or the Freak. Trust me, we can handle it.

TM
Old 10-07-2004, 07:46 PM
DSA.308
My Feedback: (6)

I post on RR all the time, and occasionally at helifreaks, so apparently- you DO need brail! Helifreaks sucks as a forum, so I dont visit but once a month if that @ that site. How do you suggest I take a still photograph that shows my flying? Actually dont answer that- it apparent your just trying to piss me off. Now, why dont you find a thread where your vast r/c helicopter knowledge could do some good rather than clowning someone you dont even know, for apparently- No reason whatsoever.

Can you read the dates the posts were written? I didnt bring SH$T back to the top of the forum, Mr. Education. Look at the dates. Now shut your hole.
Old 10-07-2004, 07:52 PM
TMooreATX

It's no wonder you fly alone after the way you trashed your flying buddies on a public forum. What an attitude and what language. My my, aren't we the wordsmith when it comes to communication and safety minded too. Good move hovering over a street sign. That will make you a lot of friends at AMA HQ.

No one cares what you fly or how you fly as long as you don't hurt anyone but yourself. Good luck-----HoverQueen.

TM
Old 10-07-2004, 07:57 PM
DSA.308

Im actually in Chatanooga Tenn. right now. You close? Lets have a face to face. PM me your home telephone number- *****. Brian (BASKETCASE) a friend of mine? Not quite, more like a aquaintence at a field I used to fly at occasionally. AMA? PLEASE! Get lost you fool, before you get broken. PM that home telephone number- I hope we are close to eachother, I could always use a good barefisted fight. No law-suits to replace your teeth though. DEAL WITH IT. Hover queen? Apparently you arent phychic. I can fly just fine, and didnt make the habbit once I was proficient at flying to tell new=-bes they are hover-queens. Especially people I dont even know, on a thread I dont have any business posting- Like you are and do on this thread. I started this post, so if you want to just post crap, start your own thread- let me know when you have 1500hits on that super informative-cant-live-without thread.
Old 10-07-2004, 08:50 PM
rander1

someone PLEASE lock this thread!
Old 10-08-2004, 09:48 AM
TMooreATX

I'm right up here in Cookeville, come on up. If you are in Chattanooga TN you are an hour away. I'll meet you at the local hobby shop on Saturday at 1300 hours, or beter yet meet me at the team trials here on Friday in Nashville, 1400 hours.

TM
Old 10-08-2004, 05:57 PM
DSA.308

My flight leaves Saturday, and after taking two seperate airplaines to get across the entire country to get to Chatanooga Tenn. I dont intend to spend my last day here on vacation, to drive to your doorstep. I gave you a option- we could have easily met. You declined my offer, didnt you? I bet you were quite surprised to see I actually AM in TENN. huh? Surprise, surprise. Broad Street and second st. I went the distance, but its apparent you arent willing to do the same- and your only a HOUR away! I took two airplaines to get here pal, if you cant drive a hour tonight to drive to Chatanooga, I cant help you. Ive already given you my location, now you want me to drive to you and your buddies, a hour away, TOMMARROW? Get real. You want me to kick my own azz for you too?

Meet me out in front of the Marriot Courtyard @ 11PM 10-08-2004 (TONIGHT), thats 3 entire hours from now, Broad street & 2nd @ 10PM. Ill be in a blue jacket, and seeing RED. Hows that for Southern hospitality? Ball is in your court now. If you ever come to Denver, Colorado. I promise if your 1 hour out of Denver, I will be MORE then happy to drive to beat you. I bet my life on it. How about you? I think you have NO idea what your getting into if you come here tonight, Mr. Military. I promise to only maim, and wont kill you..........Unless provoked. Then all bets are off.
Old 10-08-2004, 06:31 PM
pilot77

wow , this thread is still going?? i remmber Todd posting this one not long after i got into Heli'ss last year man!
Old 10-08-2004, 06:47 PM
DSA.308

Well, Pilot77- TMooreATX likes it apparently- He wont leave me alone. Post after post, after he dragged it all the way to the top back from page 40 or beyond! It was DEEP- he musta really wanted it back at the top, and hasnt figured out every time he posts on it, it goes BACK to the top of the forum! Seems to me if he wanted it gone, or to go away, he would stop posting on it. Just got off mapquest Mr Moore. From Chattanooga to Cookeville TN is nearly 100 miles and a 2 hour drive, NOT a simple 1 hour drive as you would have people believe. If you want to call me out at least be a man of your word, and not a liar. No way Im driving a 4 hour round trip to teach you to respect people you dont know. If your going to make it to the Marriot in Chattanooga at 2nd st and Broad, you better haul azz in that pick-up truck. Its only 7:43PM now, if you hurry you can be here by 11PM.

PUT UP - OR SHUT THE FU$K UP!

Maybe in the future you will figure out calling people you dont know "hover Queens" can be hard on your health. Just know, if you show tonight, you are going to be the "scapegoat" for my lifetime of problems. GOOD LUCK. You'll need it.
Old 10-08-2004, 07:01 PM
pilot77

Hey Todd Let it ride man theres nuff problems in the world without adding to them.. lifes too short,.
Old 10-08-2004, 08:27 PM
TMooreATX

Todd,

It doesn't take too much to tweak you does it? If you are like this online, you must be a barrel of laughs at the field. Take a breather and go get some ribs at Sticky Fingers bud. Enjoy your vacation, you need a rest!

TM
Old 10-09-2004, 04:20 AM
heli-john

Todd - I have always thought that it is better to learn on a bigger machine and then go to the littleuns but the big question has got to be the cost cos learners crash. If you are competent get what you want that suits what you want. A 90 over here is a joy cos it is better in the wind but it is big and costly (to buy and maintain) so you weigh up the comments and you make your choice but I get fun just flying and am less worried about crashing the cheaper stuff. This is why I don't join flying clubs - there is too much "keeping up with the Jones' ". I fly what I like when I like. HTH
John
Old 10-10-2004, 12:20 AM
DSA.308