Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Videos
Reload this Page >

Swiss championship round 2 (1/8th Buggy)

Notices
RC Car Videos Place your links to rc car videos in this dedicated forum. Please include clip title and short description plus filesize and format (wmv, rm, mpg, mov)

Swiss championship round 2 (1/8th Buggy)

Old 06-14-2005, 02:18 PM
SN VipeR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Swiss championship round 2 (1/8th Buggy)

This is the video from my first Swiss championship race:

As always you'll find it on my page.
Have fun and tell me how you like it!
Old 06-14-2005, 03:17 PM
saifullah21

Default RE: Swiss championship round 2 (1/8th Buggy)

GREAT VID!! i like the track-2 loooong straightaways. looked like lots of fun, man. long live the only country with a square flag!!
Old 06-14-2005, 09:00 PM
Daveyboy2oo1

nice vid, but it sucked having to go find it. You can make it easier for people to get to by just linking a Shortcut to the vid like [link=http://n.ethz.ch/student/webetho/snviper/firststrike1.wmv]http://n.ethz.ch/student/webetho/snviper/firststrike1.wmv[/link] Sorry, but I just can"t stand searching for some vid then choosing from multiple vids and wondering if this is the vid they were talking about.
Old 06-16-2005, 02:38 AM
SN VipeR

Thanks for the compliments! It was really a lot of fun, but I was very nervous those last few laps. [&:]

Daveyboy2oo1, I won't link the videos directly as I move them to another webspace when I upload a new one. Then all the forums would have broken links to the video. I also want to be able to see how many people visit my page and from where they come etc., and that's only possible when they visit the front page. If I just deliver the link to the video, noone will visit my site. Actually, you only need to click twice, on the link here and when you're there onto the news line or the "videos" section. I don't think that's asking too much.

Nevertheless you have a point! I'll try to make the videos easier to separate from one another, but basically the newest one is always on top. The pictures are also quite different.
Old 06-18-2005, 02:06 AM
176RRT

Nice vids and driving SN. That was a really good duel u had going there w/ that other guy. Too bad he flipped over U gys were neck to neck for a couple of mins.. I liked the music too. It's a change from all the rock.