Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

what is a ......

Old 05-05-2006, 12:15 AM
SiN53

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what is a ......

what is a hella good buggie but not that much $$$$ i was going to buy XLB or the XT2 and what is a good motor 4 mgt THANX for the info [8D]
Old 05-05-2006, 12:59 AM
W.P Racing
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: what is a ......

Welcome to RCU.. Browse around here and see the threads and views of of the XLB and the XT.

Old 05-05-2006, 01:42 AM
Smokieflame

Default RE: what is a ......

If you want a 1/6 scale the XLB is the best in its class pretty much for an RTR and for the price. If you want a 1/8 scale you have to figure in what the use will be... If for bashing I recommend the XT1, if for racing I would say the XT2. They are set up sompletely differatly and from a bashers point of view I dont like the XT2, and OFNA makes better racer IMO. The XT1 Pro kit is great, I have the RTR and have had to upgrade alot of stuff but it was my FIRST Nitro RC. And it took alot more learning abuse then my buddies Jato did lol. I can now get it about 15 feet in the air safely, or shoot it 30 feet on a nice luanch. AND it IS the RTR!! The Pro is MUCH better and more powerfull.