Community
Search
Notices
AutoGyros All about autorotational flight, sport and scale autogyros! User friendly!

Kellet

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2002, 08:42 PM
Capt D
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kellet

I finally finished the Kellet. Tried to fly it last week, but not enough wind. This week we have the wind but I had cadaract surgery last Thurs. and I still don't see well enough. Ow well, maybe next week. DJ
Old 01-31-2002, 11:32 PM
Steve T.

Default Kellet

Welcome to the new Autogyro Forum here on R/C Universe. Sorry about your surgery. Keep us posted on that Kellett. Remember, don't be in a rush...if the conditions aren't right for the "maiden", wait until they are.
Old 01-31-2002, 11:41 PM
Hobbsy
My Feedback: (102)

Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Kellett

Cap, are you taking your Kellett to the AutoGyro Fly In Feb. 20 and 21 in Springhill, Fla? Might not be too far from you. I was supposed to meet Steve Tilson there to give mine it's maiden voyage and shakedown but due to urgent family matters I'm not going to have it done in time. I will try to make the next one after that. What did you power your's with, I am going to use a Saito 100.
Old 01-31-2002, 11:49 PM
Hobbsy
My Feedback: (102)

Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Welcome Steve

Steve, welcome to RCU, I'm not going to be able to make Florida as we had planned earlier due to my Father and Wife being ill, I'll try for the next one even if it's at the other end of the country. Once again, glad to see this forum here.
Old 02-01-2002, 12:36 AM
Steve T.

Default Kellet

Thanks Dave. What a pleasure this R/C Universe is! Sorry about your family illnesses...hope to meet you some other time.
Old 02-01-2002, 12:52 AM
Capt D
My Feedback: (11)

Default Kellet

Dave, I put a Saito 91 in the Kellett, I had a like new one from another mishap. I think it will do the job. Thanks for the reply everyone, what a pleasure compaired to that other forum, you know the one. DJ