Community
Search
Notices
WildHare R/C Support Disscuss WildHare RC products in this forum. Please note, answers may be provided by Tom Fawcett (owner of WildHare RC) or by the general membership.

*New Edge Video*

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 09:32 PM
Cappy69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *New Edge Video*

Hey fellow "Hare Brains" ,

Here a new video of my now dearly departed Edge. I'ts actually an edit of a video from last month. Kind of did this for myself, for my archives as the plane is no more. This is the first time I spent any time "really" editing a video. Had to cut the original into 60 smaller vids for the edit....talk about time consuming , but I think it came out ok.

Hope you enjoy.

Here are 2 different links in case one doesn't work....Vid is 61MB's on fast servers.

[link=http://www2.rapidupload.com/file.php?filepath=1484]VIDEO-Link 1[/link]
[link=http://b02.bestsharing.com/ms00188696/WT2LMUNR7O/Rcjxt2r9Ta6Ou1jA5ee7sCW1/Edge_Vid3.wmv]VIDEO-Link 2[/link]

Cap
Old 07-27-2006, 01:02 AM
Tired Old Man
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: *New Edge Video*

I opened up the second one. Nice! I remember when you put that one together. Sorry to hear that it's gone now, but you did fly it like to borrowed it That 100meg/sec web/video host is a good deal too. Free with no sign up or membership crap. Thanks!!
Old 07-27-2006, 05:33 AM
charrua
My Feedback: (47)

Good job editing!!!! I underestand how hard it is to cut it and put it all back togeather again!!!!!

Some slow mo. in the harrier rolls would look nice too!!!!
Old 07-27-2006, 03:12 PM
Cappy69

Thanks for the compliments guys ,

Silver...make sure ya save the links for those file hosts....they sure beat the limitations of "You Tube" etc.

Charrua....have to admit, the slo mo looks pretty cool [8D], never thought about it for the rollers

Would've had a new Cap now.....but my "fun money" had to go into a new vehicle....my car took a dump. I needed something bigger anyway, I was taking my plane to the field in a Plymouth Duster (Dodge Shadow) with the hatch vice gripped open.

Cap

Old 07-27-2006, 08:06 PM
Jake Ruddy
My Feedback: (40)

and he is not joking....

it was quite the site to see a bunny half hanging out the back of a hatchback [sm=lol.gif]
Old 07-27-2006, 09:33 PM
Cappy69

Old 07-27-2006, 11:05 PM
Tired Old Man
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I can understand how that worked. We had a guy at our field that always brought his plane out fully assembled in a convertable Mazda Miata. Never did figure out why it didn't fly out going down the road...
Old 07-28-2006, 08:03 AM
rctom

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

On one of my trips tthrough Arizona I stopped in to the Tucson rado control club's field to see if any of the hot shots was there. Bill Hempel (this was before I had met him) was there flying.

He was driving a little truck, like a nissan or toyota, with a camper, and had a 40% something hanging out the back. I'd bet that more than half the plane was hanging out in the air.

TF
Old 07-28-2006, 10:03 PM
Cappy69

Contrary to what the guys at the field thought.....I had PLENTY of room in that car. I'm convinced I could've fit a 40%er in there.

Cap