Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC
Reload this Page >

MidWest/DeBolt Pattern Master Plans?

Notices
Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC Want to discuss some of those from the golden age, vintage rc planes or even an old classic antique vintage rc planes, radios, engines, etc? This is the place for you. Enjoy!

MidWest/DeBolt Pattern Master Plans?

Old 08-17-2006, 10:16 AM
skylane42
My Feedback: (53)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default MidWest/DeBolt Pattern Master Plans?

Anyone out there have a set of Midwest Pattern Master Plans they want to sell or can copy?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Lj21651.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	508641  
Old 08-18-2006, 11:18 AM
Nightstalker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MidWest/DeBolt Pattern Master Plans?

Very sweet! Do you have this kit and no plans? Or are you going to build it from plans? This plane looks very similar to a kit I got a few weeks ago off of Ebay - the deBolt Livewire Pursuit. I am going to cut my own kit from the plans in order to preserve the kit. I have a friend who likely has this kit and plans, but he's in Florida til September, in fact he'll probably respond to this post (he's a huge deBolt fan and avid kit/plan collector). If'n he doesn't, try this site http://www.deboltplans.com/contact.htm. This guy, Fran Ptaszkiewicz of DMECO fame, might have them even though it's a Midwest kit designed by Hal and not DMECO vintage.

Regards and good luck,

Todd
Old 08-20-2006, 03:26 PM
aerowoof

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I should have a set that I can copy at kinkos if you are willing to pay the expense let me know and I will try to dig them up and get a quote.probably under $20
Old 08-21-2006, 07:15 AM
skylane42
My Feedback: (53)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the offer but I have found a set of plans.
Old 08-23-2006, 02:25 PM
lewisx4

I would like to buy a set of plans for the Pattern Master. Had one, went in but still have a complete wing and back half but no body.

Thanks Lewis
e mail [email protected]
Old 08-26-2006, 04:59 PM
lewisx4

Hellon
Need to buy a set of Pattern Master plans. Can u help?
e mail is [email protected]
Old 08-29-2006, 10:08 AM
Nightstalker

Hi Lewisx4 - Where in the valley do you live? I am in the northwest valley - far north Glendale specifically. My friend Joe who lives down the road from me is in Florida until October it turns out. However, I did see that the Pattern Master plans are available from Fran at the site listed in my previous post in this thread. Give him a call or wait until October when my bud "Little Joey Sunshine" returns from Thong Beach, Florida. He's a super guy and would likely help you out. If I had a set I would let you borrow mine to copy. I think the plans were listed for $3.50 less shipping. Looks like Fran has just about all of Hal's designs for sale and he's an authorized plan dealer of the DMECO plans.

Regards,
Todd
Old 08-29-2006, 10:43 AM
Nightstalker

Actually, it's $7.50 plus shipping. Here's his contact info:

Fran Ptaszkiewicz
23 Marlee Drive
Tonawanda, NY 14150-4321
717-695-2099.

http://www.deboltplans.com/contact.htm

I saw this in a post in the thread before this one regarding the deBolt Custom Livewire Bibe by Mike Denest. He's listed all of the plans offered by Fran.

Hope this helps.

Todd
Old 08-29-2006, 07:40 PM
Joe Nagy
My Feedback: (3)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Hi Everyone;

Greetings to All from Hurricane Alley; playing 'Cat & Mouse' games with Ernesto this time.

Anyways, I was just a'traipsin' thro eBay, making my 'kit rounds', & spotted a Pattern Master kit for sale, late tomorrow afternoon, and the price is still pretty decent, check it out for yourselves; # 120023047628, good luck, and best regards from Florida,

Joe Nagy.
Old 08-29-2006, 08:36 PM
Nightstalker

Yo Joey - I got yor PM re da Patern Master - Soooo tempting - 'tis kinda like my LW Pursuit with trike gear, no? At any rate, if I go for it on ebay, I'll have the real McCoy and factory plans - but.... if I give in to the wifies threats of harm beyond description herein... you got this kit and said plans, don't ya? I was merely speculating about your ownership in response to the previous posts / requests for plans the last few days... Hope you don't mind.

By the way, does a Huricane / Tropical storm warning get you outta Thong Patrol?..

Be safe my friend and Tanks! See you in Oct.

Todd Ewing

Old 08-30-2006, 10:27 AM
C-124 Flt Engr

If you are looking for the the plans for the Debolt Live Wire Patternmaster, they should be available from Fran Ptaszkiewicz, 23 Marlee Drive, Tonawanda, NY 14150-4321, Phone 716-695-2099.
Ron Ogren