Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Reload this Page >

THE HELICOPTER GATHERING

Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

THE HELICOPTER GATHERING

Old 09-03-2006, 08:46 PM
staraero
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default THE HELICOPTER GATHERING

Where: Near Atlantic City, New Jersey

When: September 8th, 9th, and 10th Next weekend!

Wait until you see some of the guys who are coming next week end to show us how it all really gets done at the HELICOPTER GATHERING. You will go away talking to yourself. I know I will be. Many of the best flyers in the world will be here with us at the HELICOPTER GATHERING. I am humbled to watch many of these monsters go at it. And not too much humbles me anymore.

Thanks for all the support guys. You all have made the HELICOPTER GATHERING what it has become. We only supply the time and the place for us to all go at it.

The " Ultimate Helicopter Gathering " September 8th, 9th, and 10th. Near Atlantic City, New Jersey.

We have the " Derby " for you guys. 1000. bucks to the winner. No special flying talent is required. Does not make any difference how good you can fly to win. Only matters how clever and inventive you are to win. The " DERBY " is an equal and matched event for everyone who jumps into it. If we have too many entries for the first " Derby ", we will run a second " Derby ". And we will award another 1000. bucks as first prize for that one too. If not, we will offer another 1000. bucks for some other event. One we dream up that weekend. And it will also be some wacky event that plays no favorites, and one that anyone who enters has a fair chance of winning.

We have many prizes for the raffel you guys can grab. If lady luck smiles on you during the drawings you are fat. We have many of the top monster flyers to WOW us. People who will knock you off your feet with their flying ability. Look at just some of the names that are coming already. We ain't talking about some second rate off broadway show here boys. We all get the full treatment from some of the very best flyers this hobby has to offer today.

And we have food and drinks to keep you all flush for a couple of days. You get to see many old friends. Many you all know well. And you get to meet many new friends too. Some you may want to know in the future. You even get to see many of your evil arch enimies. Christ, we aim to please everyone at the HELICOPTER GATHERING. We will leave no stone unturned and no bases uncovered to get your blood flowing like it is kool aid in them veins.

And this is what our passion with this hobby is all about! Nothing more, and nothing less. Maybe some of you even want to take a poke at the OLD COOT. As soon as I am finished with my daily O2 treatment, I'll be ready and waiting for you really big hitters to even take a shot at me. You of course will all have to find me first. I am going to be holed up in a safe place there somewhere. I'll most likely be somewhere around " PLEASURE PLACE ". Ray, we need a sign on the PALACE this year. More like a target, in actual fact.

Bob, Jerry, Dino, and me, OC Bob want you all to have a great time while you are here! Just keep the flying safe. After that, let everything and every passion you got for these things hang right out there in the open.

See you all there next weekend!!

OC Bob
Old 09-08-2006, 10:06 AM
staraero
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: THE HELICOPTER GATHERING

The ULTIMATE HELICOPTER GATHERING starts today!

Near Atlantic City, New Jersey

Today September 8th., and goes tomorrow and Sunday.

If you can make it you really do not want to miss this one!

OC Bob