Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

NTC3 Clutch.....

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 01:13 AM
michelob78

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NTC3 Clutch.....

Hey what is the popular clutch combo that works well in the NTC3? I had a K-Factory 3 shoe setup, but I thought it was horrible. I am not interested in going to a centax type clutch. The GT2 has the same clutch setup as a TC3 correct? Are the shoes and springs the same? I might just go back to the stock clutch setup with the stiffer optional springs, but thought maybe someone has the MIP version and would like to tell me how that works. Thanks Guys.
Old 12-19-2006, 05:18 PM
KaZaaV2

Default RE: NTC3 Clutch.....

Not sure about the other one but I have a K-Factory centax and it works like a charm for me, I also have a mugen and the stock clutch and I find no problem with any of them. I can help you out a bit with the K-Factory if you like.
Old 12-19-2006, 07:45 PM
bennyblanco

i dont think he has the kfactory centax clutch i think he has the 3 shoes made by centax!!
Old 12-20-2006, 12:52 AM
michelob78

Yeah, the one I had was not the adjustable version like the centax, just a plain 3 shoe jobber. I was just checkin to see if somebody had a hot setup for the clutch.... I don't run my TC3 alot I have had it a year and only ran it twice. It does have a hardcore racing titanium chassis and radio plate and some other high end goodies but believe it or not it still has a stock engine and single speed tranny. I wanna get it running good and slap a vette or camaro body on it just for lot bashing, no racing.