Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

GS XUT PRO Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 06:37 PM
MBX5T Maniac
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GS XUT PRO Thread

The bashing part is +/- what someone wants to say, but a truggy will always beat a MT. Give the best MT driver a truggy and some track time, and he'll end up with faster laps than he ever had with the MT. It's evolution if you want to think that way. One was born with bashing in mind, the second was built with racing in mind.
Old 01-16-2007, 08:31 PM
fourwheels0
My Feedback: (7)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

supertib KISS MY ASS!!!!. i'm 41 yrs old and have been doing this for over 10yrs.most everything i've said i've SEEN ON THE TRACK. it's my opinion and mine alone you don't like it TOO BAD JUNIOR.
ORIGINAL: supertib

ORIGINAL: MBX5T Maniac

fourwheels, I am giving you an example showing that a LST2 is no where near as fast. You shoot me down because I am proving you wrong, when there is firm evidence right there
yeah these jackass kids get their panties in a knot something feirce...All i said is a Truggy can outbash a Savage, which my CRT can...and anyone stupid enough to beleive a MT is better on a track then a Truggy must be a total fan boy with his very first RC LOL
Old 01-16-2007, 08:44 PM
b@5her

ORIGINAL: fourwheels0

supertib i know for a fact that you have NEVER seen an lst2 run let alone one setup for racing. box stock with race tires the lst2 will EAT most truggy's out there. you talk about cat like handling and reflexes. if you've ever seen an lst2 you would not have made that comment. why don't you go over to lstforums.com and try talking your trash. so until you've seen one driven by someone who KNOWS what the hell they are doing KEEP YOUR COMMENT'S TO YOURSELF.

p.s. sorry for the rant guy's the xut does look pretty good from what i've seen.
an lst2 will not "eat most truggies" as you put it ,its hard to get a 1/8 buggy to lap a track at the same pace as a truggy let alone some top heavy , bloated, monster truck.
Old 01-16-2007, 11:02 PM
annie_himself

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Buggies run faster lap times with a good driver. Truggies are just easier to drive.
Old 01-16-2007, 11:06 PM
MBX5T Maniac

Annie is absolutely correct. A person will always turn faster laps with buggies. They are more agile, jump further, and flat-out accelerate faster. Not to mention having insane turning, and turning responce. Truggies are much easier to get around a track, but for that, they never turn faster laps. The only way to come close is to put 1/8 buggy tires on a truggy, but that's stupid, but funny.

Anyways, let us stop fighting.
Old 01-16-2007, 11:09 PM
supertib

ORIGINAL: MBX5T Maniac

Annie is absolutely correct. A person will always turn faster laps with buggies. They are more agile, jump further, and flat-out accelerate faster. Not to mention having insane turning, and turning responce. Truggies are much easier to get around a track, but for that, they never turn faster laps. The only way to come close is to put 1/8 buggy tires on a truggy, but that's stupid, but funny.

Anyways, let us stop fighting.
actualy at tons of races the Truggies are placing faster laps then Buggies..go check some club track results... IMO for most drivers they will pull faster laps on a Truggy, and only expert druvers will do beter with a buggy...
Old 01-16-2007, 11:21 PM
Muswagon

Isnt this an XUT thread?

Old 01-16-2007, 11:36 PM
MBX5T Maniac

Not anymore
Old 01-17-2007, 07:20 AM
ArcticCat500

lol @ jackass kids...24 years my ass...your probably 15....I was running RC's when you were suckling Mommys ***..... spoiled little punk ass. You guys go out and buy a friggen T-maxx and all of a sudden your experts...take your rc magazine reading knowledge and flush down the toilet with the rest of the BS you 2 spew outta your mouths...."I have the best of this...the best of that....my trucks better then yours....my daddy can beat up your daddy"...GROW UP....super...your are in Jr high.

Now shut up and leave the poor dudes thread alone you crying lil biyatches.
Old 01-17-2007, 08:45 AM
supertib

ORIGINAL: ArcticCat500

lol @ jackass kids...24 years my ass...your probably 15....I was running RC's when you were suckling Mommys ***..... spoiled little punk ass. You guys go out and buy a friggen T-maxx and all of a sudden your experts...take your rc magazine reading knowledge and flush down the toilet with the rest of the BS you 2 spew outta your mouths...."I have the best of this...the best of that....my trucks better then yours....my daddy can beat up your daddy"...GROW UP....super...your are in Jr high.

Now shut up and leave the poor dudes thread alone you crying lil biyatches.
so you cant win an argument with knowledge and wits, so you resort to name calling and insults....classy man !!
Old 01-17-2007, 10:19 AM
lowCOG

You guys have trashed my GS XUT thread why dont you take it to PM's!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-17-2007, 10:37 AM
supertib

ORIGINAL: lowCOG

You guys have trashed my GS XUT thread why dont you take it to PM's!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry buddy !!!
Old 01-17-2007, 12:40 PM
ArcticCat500

ORIGINAL: supertib

OOOOO...you are absoulutly correct...yup....your right...silly me for running a stock motor...yup...your right...I want go out put a bigger motor on my truck so I be a complete jackass and smash the balls off it and break something everytime I twist the throttle...your right...I'll just go out and put bigger motor on it...you know why...because you cant have fun unless yougooooo realllllly fast and BREAK IT......God your SOOOO right.

and now your showing your age.... Someone nicely disagrees with you who has actual first hand knowledge and you turn into a 15yr old kid, as you have no real logic to back your bold claims ....go Screw yourself buddy
Ya stupidkid...um supertip....because you have Sooo much class
Old 01-17-2007, 12:48 PM
lowCOG

I know Tibby, hes normaly cool.
Dont sweet it Tibby
Old 01-17-2007, 01:52 PM
MBX5T Maniac

Hey Artic, why don't you go try to mod engines like Super does. 10 bux says you can't.
Old 01-17-2007, 02:18 PM
BAMF90
My Feedback: (1)

Guys, guys, girls.....CALM DOWN. 'Cuz' remember:

Old 01-17-2007, 02:32 PM
phoenix22

LMAO
Old 01-17-2007, 02:35 PM
ArcticCat500

Hey MM....jus drop to your knees and place it in your mouth....your embarassing yourself by kissing his ass infront of everyone...Hey Bam...nothing personal bro...but easy does it with that stuff....never know who your talking to.........that kinda stuff easily offends.
save your $10 MM...your gonna need it after hacking up that 5T...you'll need somebody to help you build it right. All Hale Super...
Old 01-17-2007, 02:38 PM
BAMF90
My Feedback: (1)

It was just a joke, lol. I'll remove it if anyone wants me to.[:@]
Old 01-17-2007, 03:04 PM
supertib

dude are you really 42 ??? honestly man you act like your 15 LMAO...... OMFG do the world a favor and make sure you dont reproduce !!
Old 01-17-2007, 03:16 PM
MBX5T Maniac

Hey MM....jus drop to your knees and place it in your mouth....your embarassing yourself by kissing his ass infront of everyone...Hey Bam...nothing personal bro...but easy does it with that stuff....never know who your talking to.........that kinda stuff easily offends.
save your $10 MM...your gonna need it after hacking up that 5T...you'll need somebody to help you build it right. All Hale Super...
Sorry, I don't swing that way buddy.

Super, with the way Kitty here is, I don't think he can reproduce.

Hack up that 5T? Lol. You wish. I actually know what I'm doing, "old man".[>:]
Old 01-17-2007, 03:20 PM
supertib

okay enough withthe arguing...its done for me..if Kitty wantsa to argue he can fight himself...

I just put a heavily modded STS 30 in my 5T....... OMFG what a monster of an engine...
Old 01-17-2007, 03:28 PM
ArcticCat500

LOL....if it looks like any of your other models MM ....that'll prove that build [:'(]

Hey ST....good luck with the modded STS 30 on that 5T...cuz I havta say if it moves that Savy that fast it'll explode on that 5T...I'd be a lil afraid of running into something video would be interesting.
Peace Out
Old 01-17-2007, 03:44 PM
supertib

LOL....if it looks like any of your other models MM ....that'll prove that build [:'(]

Hey ST....good luck with the modded STS 30 on that 5T...cuz I havta say if it moves that Savy that fast it'll explode on that 5T...I'd be a lil afraid of running into something video would be interesting.
Peace Out
It was the only motor i had broken in at the time, my other mills are still on the bench and in testing..... So the LHS opened the indoor nitro track and I decided to try it out... The motor is still fresh at 1/2 gallon but it was still twisting the 5T out of shape real bad..... The STS 30 in the Savage is stock, my STS 30 is far from stock LOL..
Old 01-17-2007, 04:34 PM
MBX5T Maniac

Yeah, I saw that modding thread of yours on the other forum. Does it now work well with other pipes other than the STS pipes, or does it still perform best with the STS 0403 pipe?

And ColdKitty, I personally think my cars look better than any of yours, despite actually being run. Only ones that looks bad right now are the LST, being rebuilt, and the Mini Inferno, also being rebuilt. Either way, please screw off. if you've got enough time to fight with people on the internet, there must be better things you can do.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.