Community
Search
Notices
3D Electric Flying! Discuss all aspects of Electric 3D RC flying here!

help rc pilots

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 11:30 PM
rc302

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help rc pilots

hi i was in buy sell today and was looking at peoples ads for planes and was upsit that people would try to sell used for more then new
here one 540 E-Flite 540 Edge man wants 260.00 with no Receiver you can get the hole plane with 4200kv brushless servos hitec
esc 40amp 2 12 inch EXE for 245.91 just want to let you all know cost of eletric is going way down so check to see how much it is new now before you buy used
Old 01-29-2007, 09:37 AM
jzrf6c

Default RE: help rc pilots

Unless the seller is local I don't buy from "buyer & Seller" sites. I've know to many people that get bitten hard. You never know what you will receive. Then there's the issue of, "...well it worked when I shipped it". And I agree with your assesment. Be knowledgeable of what the prices are befor you buy. I's a well know fact people will bid higher than an objects worth just to "Win it".
Old 01-29-2007, 08:53 PM
rc302

Default RE: help rc pilots

it just makes me mad when somone dose that i got a bad thing against me because a man sent me a plane cod well i open the box took a look sent it back to him thing was broken can't beleave what some people will do