Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Falcon 40 parts supplier!!

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Falcon 40 parts supplier!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 12:26 PM
robmc5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Falcon 40 parts supplier!!

I am a newbie to R/C helos, I got one of those styrofoam Air Hogs and enjoyed it so much I wanted bigger......well I got the Falcon 40. I flew it about an hour on day one, nothing nore than a 3-5 sec hover, but on day two I got a little better, 6- 10 sec hover never more than about a foot off the ground. I got brave and went for two feet and CRASH!!!!! Well the rotor core broke, now its a week till I can get parts from Cali, I am in Georgia.

Does anyone know a good parts supplier on the east coast? Hobby-Lobby does not carry this helo, I could only find parts at xheli.com and Radiantech.com (both in CA). I highly recommended getting spare parts with this model!!

Thanks!
Old 04-10-2007, 02:45 PM
robotronski

Default RE: Falcon 40 parts supplier!!

ORIGINAL: robmc5

Does anyone know a good parts supplier on the east coast?

1st you do know that the Walkera DF#4 part will work right, Falcon 40 is basically a canopy color scheme mod with some marketing.

Heres who I use now and recommend, in fact I'm still waiting on parts from Raidnetech I ordered before Christmas!!!!!

Location is Central USA I recall, but still ships fast so you'll still get your parts in a timely manner.

http://www.rcandme.com/catalog/index...4f5c2b95c41bb0

Pretty sure this guy advertises here on RCU as well.

Hope you get back in the air soon.

Robo
Old 04-10-2007, 10:20 PM
robmc5

Thanks Robo!!!! I placed an order with them tonight and saved $15 in shipping. I can't wait to fly this thing!!!!
Old 04-11-2007, 07:30 AM
robotronski

Yeah, no problem at all.

I remember when RC and me was a tiny operation but even back then the service was excellent. I am to the point now in this hobby where price does matter somewhat, but service means a lot more to me.

In fact yesterday, I had a problem with a battery vendor due to the fact they sent the wrong item. I shot him a photo of what I recieved and he's sending me the correct replacement but told me to keep the wrong one as a "Freebie" for my trouble.

That wrong battery was worth $70.00 and I've already found another use for it, its just not going into a heli thats all.

Hope you get in the air soon...

Robo