Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes
88.46%
No
11.54%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Ordering From B-P-P

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 03:48 PM
Takedown
My Feedback: (23)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ordering From B-P-P

I ordered a mamba max esc from BPP last week tuesday and still havent recieved it. I got the e-mail saying that it was in the shipping department but havent got an e-mail since. Its been over a week now and Im getting worried that something happend. What should I do? Has this ever happend to you from ordering from b-p-p?
Old 05-29-2007, 03:51 PM
420Speedster

Default RE: Ordering From B-P-P

BPP? Stick with reputable companies like Tower Hobbies, they have the best deals anyways.
Old 05-29-2007, 04:30 PM
-Inverted-

ORIGINAL: 420Speedster

BPP? Stick with reputable companies like Tower Hobbies, they have the best deals anyways.
Bishop Power Products is a reputable company.... and has better deals then Tower Hobbies...

For the original poster, did you take into consideration 2 days with no shipping?

Try emailing him if nothing happens.
Old 05-29-2007, 04:56 PM
420Speedster

Well they may have a better deal on that particular esc bu I doubt they beat Tower hobbies with their $30 promo's on anything over $149. That means you buy someting for $149, you get it for $109! Also I get free shipping since IM a tower hobbies member.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:10 PM
cheech4

i have ordered my mamba max 6900 from BPP and my 2nd mamba ESC from BPP, there a reputable company and offer great prices too, better than tower.
Old 05-29-2007, 06:09 PM
Takedown

If it doesnt show up tommoro I'm planning on calling them and finding out whats taking so long.
Old 05-29-2007, 06:10 PM
jimbobmerly

yeah it is a great site, i got my MM of there, got to the UK in about a week
Old 05-29-2007, 09:22 PM
nickd

Troy is the owner of BPP he is a great guy and willing to help and make things right.
try emailing and give him a call during the day, he is based in Arizona. If it is out of stock or on order now that could be the problem it sometimes takes a couple days for it to be shown on the site. (its what happened on my order)
Old 05-29-2007, 09:40 PM
jameslundy

I got great service when I ordered my MM7700 system.It was a great price and they had some of the earliest available units.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:46 PM
lee172

bear in mind, once they ship it, its out of they're control.. meaning it could go 'missing' unfortunately stuff like this happens far too often, shipping was slow on my first order and like 3 or 4 days on the second! but us abroad people sometimes suffer delays at the hands of customs..
Old 05-29-2007, 09:51 PM
mrw3685

I ordered a MM6900 from them about 2 weeks ago, not sure where they are located, but I'm in Mississippi, and I received it pretty promptly, and it was exactly what I ordered. I wouldn't worry.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:57 PM
cheech4

i order my mm6900 from them and i got the system in a week. same with a extra mamba ESC i bought from them also, 1 week
Old 05-29-2007, 09:57 PM
Myhre
My Feedback: (3)

I have ordered from BPP at least 5 times now and have had a perfect experience every time. The last time I ordered a Wraith motor and a Tekin ESC. Troy has always been uber helpful with any questions I may have had. They've even upgraded me to Express shipping free of charge once or twice. They rock!!
Old 05-29-2007, 10:09 PM
f150dan
My Feedback: (18)

Yea, I've had great luck out of them too. I wouldn't worry too much man. Just contact them and see what the status of your purchase is.
Old 05-29-2007, 11:26 PM
Slo-V Flyer

I ordered my MM5700 system from them a few weeks ago on a Monday and had it on that Saturday. Don't forget that due to the Memorial day holiday, you have Sunday AND Monday with no postal service, so it's possible you'll get your's tomorrow on Wednesday or Thursday.

About the email updates from them, yeah I also only got the "shipping dept." thing and thenbegan to wonder when it was actually going to ship, but I think that's what it means, that they have pretty much shipped it. Hang tight and see if it doesn't show up tomorrow.
Old 05-30-2007, 12:30 AM
Phelansa

I have ordered from BPP and had only good service. Keep in mind that I live in the A@#$ end of the world. Troy was very helpfull with a small delay caused by stuff totaly out of his control. Just be a litltle bit patient .
Old 05-30-2007, 07:28 AM
J.D.T

TAKEDOWN-just a day or two ago you were bad mouthing the mamba saying its the most overrated and claim your novak will blow away your mamba combo anyday, if you allready have a mamba combo whats the big deal with waiting for this esc, I have always got the best service from Troy, if something is out of stock when I order he will ship the in stock stuff and then send the other stuff as soon as possible.
Old 05-30-2007, 03:31 PM
Takedown

ORIGINAL: J.D.T

TAKEDOWN-just a day or two ago you were bad mouthing the mamba saying its the most overrated and claim your novak will blow away your mamba combo anyday, if you allready have a mamba combo whats the big deal with waiting for this esc, I have always got the best service from Troy, if something is out of stock when I order he will ship the in stock stuff and then send the other stuff as soon as possible.
If you would have bothered to look at the date it was posted on then maybe that will change you mind. I still didnt recieve it today and im getting really ticked!
Old 05-30-2007, 04:51 PM
420Speedster

If you had orderd from Tower you would have recieved a tracking number by email the day the product shipped. Then you always know where it is and when it will arrive.
I know that not helping you but sometimes you get what you pay for, know what I mean vern? I ordered a bunch of stuff yesterday, right now its in Indiana and I will have it on Friday.
Old 05-30-2007, 05:20 PM
Takedown

ORIGINAL: 420Speedster

If you had orderd from Tower you would have recieved a tracking number by email the day the product shipped. Then you always know where it is and when it will arrive.
I know that not helping you but sometimes you get what you pay for, know what I mean vern? I ordered a bunch of stuff yesterday, right now its in Indiana and I will have it on Friday.
I ordered from b-p-p because it is reliable and cheap. I starting to think that it has something to do with usps.
Old 05-30-2007, 08:30 PM
PedeBeater

I still don't understand why you are so worried. Have some patients. Although I would not be saying that if it was me.
Old 05-30-2007, 08:47 PM
cheech4

usually usps shipments take about 3 to 5 business days anyway, if you dont specify and paid for rushed delivery.. so if you ordered it tuesday depending what time the order was place the order could of actually been filled on wednesday. then if its in stock it should have shipped out thursday. so today would have been the 3rd busness day if it was shipped out thursday.. i would call or email them if you dont get your package by this thursday.
Old 05-30-2007, 08:50 PM
Takedown

ORIGINAL: cheech4

usually usps shipments take about 3 to 5 business days anyway, if you dont specify and paid for rushed delivery.. so if you ordered it tuesday depending what time the order was place the order could of actually been filled on wednesday. then if its in stock it should have shipped out thursday. so today would have been the 3rd busness day if it was shipped out thursday.. i would call or email them if you dont get your package by this thursday.
I bought it from bpp on the 22nd and they shipped it out on the 25th.
Old 05-30-2007, 08:57 PM
cheech4

ORIGINAL: Takedown

ORIGINAL: cheech4

I bought it from bpp on the 22nd and they shipped it out on the 25th.

then i would call them or email them friday night if you dont get the package by friday... looks like the order might have been filled on wedsnday then it took a day for it to ship, pretty normal,,, i just got email confirmation yesterday of shippment of an order i placed thursday. not from BPP but another well known etailer. i wouldnt worry about it. not just yet.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:57 AM
Takedown

Ok Ill give it two more days two more days to get here but if it doesnt arrive Im probably going to try to call them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.