Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

1/6 Scale A6M5 Zero Cockpit

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

1/6 Scale A6M5 Zero Cockpit

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 11:03 PM
vasek
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1/6 Scale A6M5 Zero Cockpit

OkyDoky
Old 07-28-2006, 12:57 PM
vasek

Hey Mike, what's up with the cockpit you ordered for me? It's been more than a month now, any problems?

Vasek
Old 07-28-2006, 03:47 PM
Messerschmitt
My Feedback: (28)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm sorry man, I've been so busy, I'm losing my mind! I'm trying to start another office out of state (Nashville TN). I haven't touched an r/c plane in a month. I've got a whole bunch of mail to go thru, I'm sure it's probably here (at home), but I haven't put my eyes on it yet.

Again, sorry, I'll get it to you, just be patient!

Mike
Old 07-28-2006, 11:44 PM
LaserTank

I just wanted to show you pics of my new IMP Mustang B fuselage. Not crooked, warped or defective at all. Infact if I were to describe the fuselage, it would be pristene.[img][/img]
Old 07-28-2006, 11:51 PM
LaserTank

Had to figure out how to upload. I'm not real big on this computer stuff. All the talk about the IMP Mustang earlier just had me itchin to buy one after seeing the quality of my FW TA 152 H. Nothing wrong with these IMP products.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Pn36021.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	498454  
Old 07-29-2006, 02:18 AM
vasek

Take it easy Mike. I am in no rush, if you get it to me eventually i'll be a happy camper

If you need my addy again just ask.

& Good luck with the new office!

Cheers,
Vasek
Old 05-31-2007, 08:35 AM
AlphaRomeo

I just found this thread and was reminded of a particularly unpleaseant experience that I had with Ebay member olcrow51.

I bought a couple of IMP cockpit kits and some Stuka wheel pants from the guy. On his adverts he advised that some modelling experience is required which wasn't a problem. He did forget to mention that this experience required you to throw the parts he sent away and scratch build replacements as the parts he sent would be unusable rubbish. The wheel pants were twisted about 3/4" out of line and looked like they had been glassed in the dark and the cockpit kits had coloured fiberglass parts that looked like half-chewed and spat-out candy sweets. Oh yeah, and no refunds - but "you can always ask the orient to make the parts for you!"

What is interesting though, is that the guy continued to correspond with me whilst I was waiting for my parts to arrive as I had recognised his name from a website dedicated to Hawker Tempest models (http://www.hawkertempest.se/rcmodel.htm).
During this period he told me that he occasionally acted as a 'consultant' to IMP Scale, and also I learned that he had access to two Ebay accounts - olcrow51 and pilot312 in Ocala Fl 34442.

It therefore comes as no surprise to see that IMP Scale or Innovative Model Products address is also, Fl 34442, USA.

The point I want to make though, especially regarding the legal threats that had occured in this thread, is that the guy I dealt with on Ebay was Greg Namey - You can draw your own conclusions!

I shall look forward to hearing from you Greg and your innovative legal team...
Old 05-31-2007, 12:04 PM
Messerschmitt

LOL OMG - yeah, I've got ALL the 411 on Namey! I dropped it, because I thought it was the Gentlemanly thing to do, but if he keeps screwing people, well I'll have to step back into the ring!

VASEK - dude I swear I have NOT forgotten about you, maybe your zero will has already flown & crashed (I hope not crashed) but I will get you the cockpit kit! Actually, I just started on mine monday, and I've been looking for those viking cockpit kits ever since! LOL

Mike
Old 05-31-2007, 01:45 PM
vasek

MIKE- man, i really thought you have moved to "Africa" or something...

I got the Zero cockpit via a friend who went to Toledo show and brought one back for me. However, if you find the cockpit and don't have any use for it I'll find a buyer for you.

Cheers, Vasek
Old 05-31-2007, 04:01 PM
Messerschmitt

Man, I am so sorry, now I feel bad! Don't worry about it, I bought a CMP zero for my dad, I could just give it to him - if I ever find them!!

Well, I closed the Nashville office, it was just wearing me too thin. So - Now I can resume my R/C Hobbies! YEAH

Again, I'm sorry
Old 05-31-2007, 11:10 PM
vasek

No prob Mike, i've been too busy on real life projects to work on RC anyway. i have a "back log" on about 4 planes... still no time to build

for now i'm just "happy" to assemble parts for them so when i have time i have what i need (pathetic, i know [&:])