Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

BUTTONWILLOW THE 8TH-9TH-10TH IT'S ON!!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

BUTTONWILLOW THE 8TH-9TH-10TH IT'S ON!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 10:36 AM
ravill
My Feedback: (11)

Received 90 Likes on 72 Posts
Default RE: BUTTONWILLOW THE 8TH-9TH-10TH IT'S ON!!!

Isn't this an R/C jet forum, for guys who fly r/c jets?? j/k, I couldn't help but stir that pot...

BTW was Tons-O-Fun like always. I didn't think there were that many flashes in the world!

It was great to see every body. Billy was off da hook this weekend! Doug-e-fresh, Scott, Matt, McBrizzle, Mark, Joe (nice tucano man!) and da boyz.....

Ian, hang in there bro!

It'll be fun to do it again!

Laters,

Raf
Old 06-10-2007, 11:33 AM
col_tomb
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You think I don't have and fly R/C jets?
TooVan
Old 06-10-2007, 11:44 AM
uncljoe
My Feedback: (8)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

FWIW, usually the PIC sits up front & drives, your photograph position is more like the GIB who is along for the ride. But I gotta agree with Paul you guys killed more Dinos' than the Guys who flew from the ground....
Semper Fi
Joe
Attached Images  
Old 06-10-2007, 12:49 PM
Dave Presta
My Feedback: (3)

ORIGINAL: col_tomb

Too Busy flying the airplane. Here is a pics of one of the straffing runs...

Funny............I've never seen somone brag soo much about being a passenger!
Old 06-10-2007, 04:53 PM
jettset99
My Feedback: (7)

I heard there was a very good show at the willow,low level diaper filling aerobatics, wish I was on the flight line for that show! Straw Hat I think Danny burned more $$$$ for the guys to enjoy than you took home last month pre Tax now get back and finnish Monokote Those Feibao/Tam Jet wings.....no one bragging just having good old times
Old 06-10-2007, 05:29 PM
rickj202
My Feedback: (37)

Paul what is up with these comments? It is not respected in anyway.

Rick
Old 06-10-2007, 05:30 PM
rickj202
My Feedback: (37)

ORIGINAL: jettset99

I heard there was a very good show at the willow,low level diaper filling aerobatics, wish I was on the flight line for that show! Straw Hat I think Danny burned more $$$$ for the guys to enjoy than you took home last month pre Tax now get back and finnish Monokote Those Feibao/Tam Jet wings.....no one bragging just having good old times

Paul what is up with these comments? It is not respected in anyway.

Rick
Old 06-10-2007, 06:26 PM
jettset99

Ahhh Tricky Ricky Stickin your nose for a snap, respect is when someone hands you a check for $3000 that you ask for upfront and promise a delivery date stick to it not 3 weeks later my friend!!!
Old 06-10-2007, 06:56 PM
Turbulence
My Feedback: (76)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

What's it called when you have not paid for for two years??

Turbulence

Ahhh Tricky Ricky Stickin your nose for a snap, respect is when someone hands you a check for $3000 that you ask for upfront and promise a delivery date stick to it not 3 weeks later my friend!!!
Old 06-10-2007, 07:04 PM
Gordon Mc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Straw Hat I think Danny burned more $$$$ for the guys to enjoy than you took home last month pre Tax now get back and finnish Monokote Those Feibao/Tam Jet wings.

You're absolutely right.

The fact that Dave not only earns a pittance, but also gets his hands dirty doing so, makes him a much less desirable person than if he sat on his butt boasting about his millions.

Have no fear though - I have a plan in action to fix this problem. I'm currently trying to convinve Dave's sister to play the lottery, and if she wins and hands him a bunch of her money, that will suddenly turn Dave from being an a-hole to being a truly great guy.
Old 06-10-2007, 07:14 PM
Dave Presta
My Feedback: (3)

This little piggy's sister won the Lottery

This little Piggy bought a home

This little Piggy moved back in with Momma.......

'Cause he couldnt hack it out on his own!!
Old 06-10-2007, 07:20 PM
GSR
My Feedback: (145)

Paul, three weeks is not too long- Now how long was it that it took you to get Alis T-33 to him after he paid for it??????????
Rick- missed you at the willow-hope you can make it next time. Scott
Old 06-10-2007, 08:06 PM
jettset99

Scott lets set the record straight on Alis Jet he Slow paid me! I sent all emails to Joe C call him if you care so much!!! and always kept saying the moneys on the way, it took him almost 3 months "March 29" by the time the finnal payment arrived... he purchased in Jan!!! and not my fault I was to Busy to go to California Jets .If he sent the payment in a week he would of had it sooner and it was a favor on my part to meet someone I wasn't paid for delivery....

Dave get a life why you can Jump on us and we cant jump back without you needing treatment you don't have a clue of what your talking about,I think that It was nice for someone to give the boys a Real flyby and cool show and you have to shot at him typical jealous person!
Old 06-10-2007, 08:44 PM
col_tomb

All due respect Uncle Joe,
Well, I'm in training. It's only matter of time. Just bought myself a Mig21. Are you still current? Come out and play.
Regards,
Col Tomb
Old 06-10-2007, 08:47 PM
col_tomb

Very SAD!
Go on to Monokoting TamJets F16.
What do you know.
Barbie Dolls

Regards,
Threevan and a Super Chicken and counting....
Old 06-10-2007, 09:25 PM
GSR
My Feedback: (145)

Paul,Now were making progress- The flyby was appreciated. In truth probably 9 out of 10 of us would love a ride in that thing. First thing is that we all love aviation, thats why we do/put up with/suffer through/endure what ever it is we have to to fly our toys. What I think is getting peoples hackels up is there is an attitude coming across that because you can spend the big bucks you are levels above we mere pesants rolling around in the muck. (BTW the Barbie doll comments dont help). I fly ValueJet models-does it make me feel inferior to be on the runway with Billys A10? Nope (my flying skills do that. Its the same with us on the ground and you in the L39 more power to you.-BUT-when you send out the messages that we are lessor because of it the hackels come up-remember money aint everything- REAL friends ARE everything-guys who will back you up, cook you a steak, help fix your plane, stand by you on the flight line in 110 degree temps when they could be in the shade haveing a cool one. Its a good feeling. Regards, Scotty R
Old 06-10-2007, 10:04 PM
uncljoe
My Feedback: (8)

All due respect Uncle Joe,
Well, I'm in training. It's only matter of time. Just bought myself a Mig21. Are you still current? Come out and play. Not blowing hot gas, getting wets starts and assuming I'm a passenger.
Regards,
Toovan and a Super Chicken and counting.
Col_Tomb
No I'm far from being current, Its been at least 40 years since I climbed out of EF10B,EA6A and a few F4B (GIB/ECO/WSO /scope dope)).Back then my adversities used to shoot back.In the mid 60's there was a rumor of a NV Mig 21 ace any relation ? I would love to photograph your Mig. What paint scheme will it be in ?....
No I take that back,1996/98 I did have a few check rides in a A4 doing TCAS test with the FAA.

Semper Fi
Joe
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ig12175.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	701628   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ni23191.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	701629  
Old 06-10-2007, 11:20 PM
col_tomb

Hi Uncle Joe,
Here she is....Whenever you are down here in Southern CA, let me know if you want a E Ticket ride on me.
Regards,
Daniel
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fd92192.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	701705  
Old 06-11-2007, 12:36 AM
tamjets
My Feedback: (2)

finnish Monokote Those Feibao/Tam Jet wings.....

Paul,
Watch your mouth boy. I don't mind you chocking about anything else.
This is very wrong comment. To you is a hobby. To me is food and my kid future.
You better take those line back.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:37 AM
tamjets
My Feedback: (2)

Very SAD!
Go on to Monokoting TamJets F16.
What do you know.
Barbie Dolls

Regards,
Threevan and a Super Chicken and counting....

Daniel,
That is not nice...

Daniel and Paul,
What ever you having fun with the boys. I don't mind. Just don't put my business name in your comment or horse around.
Leave my company name out of it.
Hope you understand where I coming from and many year from hard work to establish a good reputation. So is very wrong from both of your comment.
I'm serious. To me that is very wrong. I had done nothing to either one of you and treat you guys as friend.

Samething for you Dave Presta.
Don't made any comment forward Paul or Daniel.
If all for the fun is O.K. If the fun had to my company name on is not.

Now let go back talking about how much fun you guys had at BW.
Let stop talking negative forward each other. It just sound like few girls having a cat fights.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:30 AM
jettset99

Tam Im fine with you and silly Dave P but to be straight you guys started it, so dont go blaming us we just having fun also we laugh so hard at all the kind words directed toward us ...but dont spit in fire with Gasoline as they say.... Thanks TAM JET STILL #1
Old 06-11-2007, 01:53 AM
col_tomb

Hi Tam,
You know how I treat Strawboss. Looked what he do to me every chance he got. Sorry that your company name is involved But aren't he work for you?. I'll leave you out next time. Don't he even know that I have more Barbie Dolls than he ever dreams off?. Don't he even know that I got most your products and more ???. Sorry if I have made you upset. Fire his ARSH...
Regards,
Daniel
Old 06-11-2007, 03:42 AM
Billy
My Feedback: (15)

You know, as I sit here and read this garbage, I can't believe that two grown men are acting like 11 year olds. Grow up Paul and Daniel. First of all this started as a BW thread not a ***** throwing thread. The thread SHOULD be centered around the good times we ALL had last weekend, not this back and forth baby bull*****. Second, nobody should have even mentioned Tam's name unless you were talking about one of his fine planes fly'n this weekend. Whatever argument you both have with Dave or whoever should not have included Tam. Doesn't matter if he works for him or not. I don't see anyone defacing the digging company Dave works for. So bringing up Tam and his buisness is just plain wrong.

You know Daniel, I personnally have never met you, but It seems like a man of your wealth and means would sweep all this Talk under the rug, what is amazing is that with all this success and money you still act like someone who has to prove something. As for your friend Piggy, I have met him and well lets just say I wasn't impressed.

So let me offer you both a bit advise. GROW UP. Act your age and be happy with what you have. It's one thing to sling some trash talking here and there but this is down right disrespectful.

Can we now get this thread back to the good times and hopefully some pictures of the weekend.

Billy
Old 06-11-2007, 08:22 AM
Gordon Mc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: GSR
I fly ValueJet models-does it make me feel inferior to be on the runway with Billys A10? Nope (my flying skills do that.
Scott - you owe me a new keyboard. My last one stopped working after I spit coke all over it reading the above.

I'll PM you my address for the shipment. None of those cheap keyboards either - I want the most expensive one you can find, as that will make me a better programmer.

remember money aint everything- REAL friends ARE everything-guys who will back you up, cook you a steak, help fix your plane, stand by you on the flight line in 110 degree temps when they could be in the shade haveing a cool one. Its a good feeling.
Bingo !

That reminds me - thanks a ton to Mark for the great (free) steak, garlic bread etc.

Now - how about some pics ? Did anyone take any ? (And no - I don't mean the usual pics that Jimmy took on Joe's camera)
Old 06-11-2007, 08:23 AM
mikedenilin
My Feedback: (67)

Received 27 Likes on 15 Posts

More Pictures Please, for people who can't make it to the Willow this time.

Mike

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.