Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Cyclone Hot Bodies

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 05:47 PM
Mrfranchize02

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cyclone Hot Bodies

Does this sound like a good deal? I know nothing about touring cars but I want one. Thanks

[link=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270131815533&rd=1&rd=1]Cyclone[/link]
Old 06-13-2007, 05:58 PM
Myhre
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: Cyclone Hot Bodies

Dood, thats crazy. I live in Maumelle. Do you race? Lol, if you bought it from him, you could just drive over and pick it up. Or SOMEONE else could drive over and pick it up

Seems like a pretty good deal to me.

Sneaky

I msg'd my number to you. Can we set something up this evening?

Snagged it!
Old 06-13-2007, 07:43 PM
Yub, yub, cmdr!

Hey, I own the same edition of that Cyclone. Be warned that if it still has the one way in it, you won't be able to replace pulleys on that one way unless you buy the V2 one.

Yes, that is a steal. I bought mine new for $250. If it is as he says and it really is used only once, it's great. But... if it's used more and he's lying to you...
Old 06-13-2007, 07:46 PM
Myhre
My Feedback: (3)

ORIGINAL: Yub, yub, cmdr!

Hey, I own the same edition of that Cyclone. Be warned that if it still has the one way in it, you won't be able to replace pulleys on that one way unless you buy the V2 one.

Yes, that is a steal. I bought mine new for $250. If it is as he says and it really is used only once, it's great. But... if it's used more and he's lying to you...
Could you elaborate on the V2 pully's? Any links?

I think he's honest, and it does seem like a helluva deal.

I think my LRP TC is going in this car

Oh, and where is a good place to get parts for these?