Community
Search
Notices
Draganfly Innovations Products Discuss all the Draganfly Innovations Products in this forum

Self Leveling and Ti

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 10:24 PM
reemas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Self Leveling and Ti

I'm a little confused on the different setups for the DF. I think there are a few ways to set this up: Ti on (for outdoors flight) and Ti off (indoors flight).

Can someone confirm this:
To turn Ti off, simply turn on the DF and arm it by moving the throttle stick to the bottom left and pressing the arm button.

How do I turn Ti on? Do I need to calibrate after turning it on?

Also, what is the channel 5 switch to turn Ti on and off for?

Thanks in advance.

Old 06-18-2007, 08:51 AM
techrtr

Default RE: Self Leveling and Ti

The TI on/off switch does just what it says. If you go through the TI arming process described in the manual and you have the switch off, TI won't be on when you start flying. Good thing to remember because you might think you're flying with TI when actually you aren't. Sometimes it's good to be able to turn TI on or off in flight.
Old 06-18-2007, 07:52 PM
Sky High

ORIGINAL: reemas

I'm a little confused on the different setups for the DF. I think there are a few ways to set this up: Ti on (for outdoors flight) and Ti off (indoors flight).

Can someone confirm this:
To turn Ti off, simply turn on the DF and arm it by moving the throttle stick to the bottom left and pressing the arm button.

How do I turn Ti on? Do I need to calibrate after turning it on?

Also, what is the channel 5 switch to turn Ti on and off for?

Thanks in advance.
I thought that you had asked [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=5873515]that[/link] same question earlier. [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=5874419]Here[/link] is where you were answered in that same thread. You can also find it [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_1258560/anchors_3621880/mpage_63/key_/anchor/tm.htm#3621880]here[/link] or in the FAQ. [sm=thumbs_up.gif]
Old 06-18-2007, 10:29 PM
reemas

ah. please delete this. i was at work and comepletly blew that - should've remembered. anyways, you can delete this thread. and thanks.