Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Radio Equipment
Reload this Page >

what other radio will work with spectrum receiver

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

what other radio will work with spectrum receiver

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 12:48 PM
zsar1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what other radio will work with spectrum receiver

hi.i have a spectrum transmitter and 3 spectrum receivers.i have a forth and fifth vehicle and the spectrum only has a 3 mode memory.i was thinking of getting the futaba or airtronics 2.4ghz transmitter.they have a 10 mode memory and the spectrum has 3 mode memory.does anyone know which transmitter will work with the other 3 spectrum receivers i have.
Old 07-15-2007, 08:16 PM
Damin69

Default RE: what other radio will work with spectrum receiver

The Nomadio React will work with All Spectrum recievers as well as Airtronics FHSS. I really like mine. If you decide to get one use this coupon[link=http://www.nomadio.net/nrp/coupon.php?code=7b7aff17]http://www.nomadio.net/nrp/coupon.php?code=7b7aff17[/link] to get your self a FREEE Temp Sensor. I used my Temp sensor for the first time to day. It was so nice to be able to monitor temps without haveint to pull into the pit and have someone take a reading. Also you can have up to 20 models stored in the radio as well as hooking up to the computer and backing up your models.
Old 07-16-2007, 03:42 PM
admark

Both Nomadio radios will work with spectrum, but the react you can change to the spectrum without a computer... The Sensor you need to have a computer to switch to slow mode. Your really should use this coupon for a free temp sensor http://www.nomadio.net/nrp/coupon.php?code=eb8aff17
Old 07-16-2007, 07:39 PM
SAVAGEJIM

I thought the Sektrum and Nomandio systems were proprietory and mutually exclusive. I was under the impression that each had a signal encoding so that they could not work on each other's gear.

With this in mind, is it possible for a Futaba 2.4GHz FASST TX module to transmit to a Spektrum RX?
Old 07-16-2007, 09:32 PM
Damin69

ORIGINAL: SAVAGEJIM

I thought the Sektrum and Nomandio systems were proprietory and mutually exclusive. I was under the impression that each had a signal encoding so that they could not work on each other's gear.

With this in mind, is it possible for a Futaba 2.4GHz FASST TX module to transmit to a Spektrum RX?
No Futaba will not work with any other system.

Nomadio has the only systems that will communicate with recievers other than thier own. As mentioned above The React you can switch between on the fly and the Senor you can do but you need to connect to computer to do it.