Community
Search
Notices
Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

The Laser Invitational

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 08:00 AM
Rodman63

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Laser Invitational

The laser invitational is this weekend for the New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Crowd.
I know there is a Chopper meet in CT and an Imac meet in MD.this weekend so some of you will be at those events.
But I thought I would post the info for anyone who might want to go.
The local news crew should be there again this year and possibly a video production company also.

So if you can, come on out, and have some fun.

The following was taking off the hosting clubs web site.

The Laser Invitational tradition continues. The venue has changed but the fun is the same. We have moved the event to Newton Airport - formally Jump Airport. It is easy to get to. Take Rt. 80 to exit 25. Go north on Rt. 206 for a little over 8 miles to Stickles Pond Road. Make a right on Stickles Pond Road and the airport is on the left. It is a great airport with a newly paved runway. We hope to have prizes and T-Shirts, but it is too soon to know.
Date: Saturday, August 25th 2007.
Time: Registration begins at 8:30 am; flying begins at 9:00 am. There will be a $5 Landing Fee.
Location: Newton Airport - formally Jump Airport. It is a great airport with a newly paved runway.
Directions: Take Rt. 80 to exit 25. Go north on Rt. 206 for a little over 8 miles to Stickles Pond Road. Make a right on Stickles Pond Road and the airport is on the left. It is a great airport with a newly paved runway.

All R/C equipment must comply with AMA specifications. All aircraft frequencies can be used.
For more information, contact Mike Shauger at 973-827-9326 or contact Anthony Curcuruto at 908-637-6768.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/TOPONE...vitational.htm

see ya

Old 08-23-2007, 08:19 PM
fireflynj
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Laser Invitational

Cya there!