Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
Reload this Page >

new gas motor

Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

new gas motor

Old 10-11-2007, 08:38 PM
stuch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new gas motor

i was talking to Tony a WHH today and he told me he is going to release his own 23cc a/c gas motor as well as a w/c 26cc motor that will have more power then sikk as well as the 260z motor. i'll tell you this when this guy does his research usally the procduct is top notch. i've known him since 1982 when he had a small shop in ft.laud fla. and he developed most of the ideas we use today on our gas powered boats. i was about to buy a boat from him today and he said to wait a month for the new motor. he said its been 5 yrs in the making. what to you guys thing and have you heard anything about this motor?
Old 10-11-2007, 10:23 PM
Flabum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: new gas motor

Have heard nothing but if Tony says wait.... wait. Tony is a stand-up guy and is one of the best in the field for standing behind his product. He will never screw you over.

On the other hand, there are a lot of builders out there that do great work.

Do more research and listen to the advice of people here like JAW and XXX. Let them help you determine which engine is right for you.
Old 10-12-2007, 03:09 AM
Justaddwata
My Feedback: (3)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: new gas motor

I have not spoken with Tony about a new motor he has cooking but have spoken in detail with a manufacturer who has a new 26cc W/C gas marine motor that is ready for launch. I will wait to see what Tony anounces before I speak too loud about the other since the other was supposed to be a little hush-hush.

Figures Tony has something new now I have purchased one of his older ones