Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Man, it's been a WHILE!

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 07:00 PM
xilix

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Man, it's been a WHILE!

It's been a while since I posted here last (almost 2+ years now I think). I had an RC18T with a 6800kv Mamba on 10.8volts, and boy do I miss it. I traded it up for a 1/8th scale Terra crusher and, while I loved that crusher to death, I highly regret getting rid of my 18T. If any of you have the opportunity to trade up for gas or a bigger scale, think really hard before you do it. These little trucks are just fantastic and I wish I held onto it and got the bigger scale additionally. 50+mph in the palm of your hand. I want my 18T back!!

Just thought I'd post and tell you guys how much I miss the hobby and how much I regret getting rid of the 18. Maybe next year I'll get back into it. Don't make the same mistake I did. Because you might find yourself in my position: no money, no truck, and the R/C blues.