Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

help me get the volcano stx up and running again!! thank you for eny help

Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

help me get the volcano stx up and running again!! thank you for eny help

Old 11-10-2007, 07:18 PM
123michael

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help me get the volcano stx up and running again!! thank you for eny help

hello,i need to get the old truck up and running again so please can you elp me get the thing up again instead of sat on the car box please!! the car has been sat for some time now and i have decided it needs some new stuff .

were can i find cheap jato 2.8 rear weels them that fit the volcano and look really nice. (prefrebly from tower hobbies)

were can i find os engiene parts?? that ship to the uk i want the os pull start and bearing and the bearng at the end of the crank shaft!! i want the cheapest pull start and the bearing please thank you for eny help!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mw67451.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	800943   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ql33975.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	800944  
Old 11-10-2007, 07:21 PM
pede_187

Default RE: help me get the volcano stx up and running again!! thank you for eny help

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXKMJ1&P=7 jato rear wheel
Old 11-10-2007, 07:28 PM
allenthen831

Default RE: help me get the volcano stx up and running again!! thank you for eny help

how do u manage to mess up your os engine isnt this the 2nd time u mess up something on the os engine
Old 11-10-2007, 07:37 PM
123michael

what? no i havent messed it up allen lad its just leaking the engiene and now i know what i am doin more i will sort it out all as i need to sart tha thing is apull start so im looking fr one just cant dam find one with the bolt!!
Old 11-10-2007, 07:48 PM
123michael

right i can find the normal one but it is way way to expensive for that engiene http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXSS31&P=V and im sure somone said there is a cheaper one and i cant find the chaper one please could somone give me a link to the chaper one ---thank you