Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Where to buy in Toronto,Canada?

Old 01-18-2008, 07:32 PM
nghtrdr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to buy in Toronto,Canada?

new to the RC world and am sad for all the years i miised out on!!
just found out about the Redcat Racing product and would like to know if there are any lhs here in Toronto, Canada that currently carry the line. i would luv to see these in person..

tia
Old 01-18-2008, 07:42 PM
zeen420
Banned

Default RE: Where to buy in Toronto,Canada?

Not yet bro, But there is a www.redcatracing.ca..but hes located in NB and theres another guy in Quebec.. You probably won't find a Redcat in your Local hobby store, Since alot of people do not see them as "durable RC Car's".. But thats not true at all.. I own one and I am very happy with it and Im not the only one here who feels the same, So don't feel that there won't be any parts support or customer service, But you will probably have to buy one off a website...and the people who sell them are right here on this forum.
Old 01-18-2008, 07:43 PM
5lagd

[email protected] (CANADA REDCAT)/XTM-DEALER(RCLYNX) he is in quebec. i buy my stuff from him. bought my tsunami ultrawide from him and i love it. it is my 3rd child.....
Old 01-18-2008, 07:48 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yes, email sebastien, he's a hobby shop in canada, he carries everything. [email protected]
Old 01-18-2008, 08:30 PM
bbb18c1

You can also try Rob at [email protected]

I bought my monsoon from him and he is a very nice and helpful guy. He's located in BC.

he introduced himself in this thread http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_68...tm.htm#6879896
Old 01-19-2008, 01:36 PM
Vancouver Hobbies

I'd be happy to ship a car to you from BC. I think you'd be impressed with the Redcat cars. I'm an old school RC guy myself and purchased my first Redcat Volcano SV site unseen from the web. Compared to my old Tamiya trucks, they are an incredible value.

Rob
Email: [email protected]
Old 01-19-2008, 04:59 PM
nghtrdr

wow!
thnx to everyone for the prompt replies to this post. much appreciate it.

i realy want to be able to get one in my hands before i buy.. its hard to buy when u cant see, touch and play with something first.
Old 01-19-2008, 08:24 PM
bbb18c1

ORIGINAL: nghtrdr

wow!
thnx to everyone for the prompt replies to this post. much appreciate it.

i realy want to be able to get one in my hands before i buy.. its hard to buy when u cant see, touch and play with something first.

Lol...I know what you mean about being able to actually touch one first! When I bought my first redcat (earthquake), there were no dealers in Canada. All I could do was order from the US and take everyones word on this board about how great it is! Even my second redcat (shockwave) was from the US (Thanks so much to AllAboutFunHobbies for shipping to Canada at the time!). Only my latest (monsoon) I was able to get here in Canada. I was not disappointed at any of them and neither will you!
Old 07-18-2012, 04:19 PM
AmazingRCstore

Hi There,
You should try www.AmazingRCstore.com
We specializein Redcat Racing. Also have races and carry all parts...

check us out !
Thanks.
Pamela.
Old 07-21-2012, 11:10 AM
FarBeyondDriven

Oh try Ben @ rchobbystarter.com....good guy and he'll help you out. He's in Richmond Hill and can probably meet you somewhere.

http://www.rchobbystarter.com/

its where I got mine from.

Aslo if your ever in the alliston area, there is a place there called hobby obsession. Good easy going nice guys there too and they stock parts etc.

Old 07-23-2012, 06:31 PM
recsx

Homeplayentertainment.com Ithink they have two locations, one in Barrie and one in Mississauga. I just purchased a Dune Runner 30cc and got it from them, I live in Sudbury ON. and Igot it through Postal mail within 3 days - COOL!
Old 07-24-2012, 08:11 AM
PetRock

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here's another vote for AmazingRCStore.com - a great dealer in the GTA that I've bought a couple RedCats from.Unlike many of the other online-only resellers they have monthly customer event all summer... the next one is next weekend! Go check it out and see a ton of.RedCats running around . Their store is also only a few minutes away if you see something you like. Sorry for.bad formatting - trying to.post from a cell phone...
Old 07-25-2012, 06:02 PM
madweasel

Hey,

I have two Redcats, a Volcano EXP Pro and a Goundpounder. Bought them both used and they run like new. Great performance, great value. I know it nice to touch one then buy but you don't have to with a Redcat. Parts for these trucks can be found everywheres if you break something and trust me..you will. lol

If you have to buy from the web, don't hesitate to do so. I have read from other posts on this forum that Redcats customer service is great.

Find one, buy one, enjoy it.

Cheers.

Old 07-29-2012, 05:56 PM
FarBeyondDriven

Just wanted to give a thumbs up for homeplayentertainment in barrie, was there yesterday, super nice guy, very informative, could have talked to the guy for hours etc. !!

Thats where im going from now on. thanks above to recsx for point it out.

Old 08-05-2012, 01:59 PM
RC Hobby Starter

Thanks FarBeyondDriven

I'm a small Authorized dealer in Richmond Hill area, I have a decent inventory and tons of parts and if I don't have the part you are looking for I will order and give you 10% off for the wait!

I also have super low shipping rates and if you're located in my area have been known to meet or deliver in person.

Check out my site and don't hesitate to email me
[email protected]