Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

xray t2 007 good racing car

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 03:03 PM
will13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default xray t2 007 good racing car

hi i what to start racing 1/10 touring cars i have just brought a t2 007 us spec and i am going to put a dna2(is this shell any good i will also be getting a mazder 6 for it) on it and a qc2 in it but for everthing else i dont now which is the best i will be racing in 19 turn & 27 turn so any help with mods setup and motors tyres and that sort of i would be very thankfull and your advise bodyshells would also be helpfull
Old 03-20-2008, 08:23 PM
Adamg-RCU

Default RE: xray t2 007 good racing car

wrong website for racing advice.
Old 03-20-2008, 09:51 PM
cheech4

ORIGINAL: will13

hi i what to start racing 1/10 touring cars i have just brought a t2 007 us spec and i am going to put a dna2(is this shell any good i will also be getting a mazder 6 for it) on it and a qc2 in it but for everthing else i dont now which is the best i will be racing in 19 turn & 27 turn so any help with mods setup and motors tyres and that sort of i would be very thankfull and your advise bodyshells would also be helpfull
i heard the dna2 was better for carpet and the dn1 was better for asphalt.
Old 03-23-2008, 09:29 AM
will13

soo what about when other members come here and ask for racing advice your more than happy too help or when they ask what a good car is for racing a again your more than happy too help[:@]
Old 03-23-2008, 11:08 AM
cheech4

ORIGINAL: will13

soo what about when other members come here and ask for racing advice your more than happy too help or when they ask what a good car is for racing a again your more than happy too help[:@]
there are many people here that race, but more people that bash instead.. just be patient you will get an answer.. i have 2 dna 1 bodies look at my profile for my 2 xray T2's and i know that the dna 1 is better on asphalt and the dna2 is better on carpet.. I also have a mazda 6 body check pics, the mazda 6 body is for both asphalt and carpet and the new mazda speed 6 body is better for carpet.
Old 03-23-2008, 06:35 PM
BlazinSiR

I personally run a T2 '007

10.5 novak brushless
GTB speedo
Futaba 9550 digital servo
Ener-g 4600 cells
Futaba Fasst system with 3pk
Parma Mowhawk body

One thing I might suggest to you is, forget about 19t for now. Run a stock motor just to first learn to get around the track without hitting the walls.