Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Electrical problem?? (batteries?) PLEASE HELP :(

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Electrical problem?? (batteries?) PLEASE HELP :(

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 11:54 PM
ssynikkal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electrical problem?? (batteries?) PLEASE HELP :(

Hello All!!

First time posting here, so here goes:

I have an rs4 3 evo+, i thought the batteries were going out because i lost control of the steering and throttle. I put fresh batteries in it and it worked for about 5 minutes and it did it again! So i would turn it off for a while then turned it back on. it seemed to be fine but when i was turning the wheel and throttle, i could see it slowly die as if it were draining. Can anyone please help me as to why its doing this? Thanks in advance to anyone who responds. []
Old 03-21-2008, 02:27 PM
ssynikkal

Default RE: Electrical problem?? (batteries?) PLEASE HELP :(

Hello again -

I was told that possibly my servo could be going out which is causing it to drain the battery. Could this be true??
Thanks again.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	If10814.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	909607  
Old 03-27-2008, 02:54 AM
ssynikkal

WOW ! NOT ONE ANSWER ?? GEEZ ! THANKS FOR NOTHING! I THOUGHT THIS WAS TO BE A FRIENDLY FORUM WHERE YOU CAN AT LEAST GET ANSWERS TO PROBLEMS! ALL YOU GUYS ARE WORRIED ABOUT IS WHAT MOTOR TO PUT IN OR WHAT GEAR RATIO SHOULD I USE! IF ONE ASKS THOSE KINDA QUESTIONS, BOY EVERYONE IS WILLING TO GIVE THEM THEIR ANSWER RIGHT AWAY! BUT THEN AGAIN, ITS JUST THEIR OPINIONS WHICH LEAVES ME TO BELIEVE THAT NO ONE HERE REALLY HAS ANY KIND OF TROUBLESHOOTING SKILLS WHAT SO EVER!!!
Old 04-10-2008, 08:44 PM
Car-Tune

I will daubt its your servo, I have had the same problem b4. I tried changing the crystal and it still did it. maybe if you have a cell phone in your pocket will cause it to go crazy. But to solve the hole problem just buy the Spectrum 2.0 digital radio and it comes with servos too
Old 04-10-2008, 10:44 PM
ssynikkal

THANKS C-LOS !! Maybe its time to invest in a new radio...I've read alot about the Spektrums. Sounds real solid!!

Thanks again!!!