Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
Reload this Page >

How many Frenzy 100's out there????

Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

How many Frenzy 100's out there????

Old 06-13-2008, 06:46 AM
kid chuckles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How many Frenzy 100's out there????

If you own a Frenzy please respond would like to know how many folks have them. I suppose you could start with me lol. I have one well one and a half now.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ec88798.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	969666  
Old 06-13-2008, 11:03 AM
broke_n_bummin

Default RE: How many Frenzy 100's out there????

I had one. Flew it for about a month or so ... wasn't really impressed with it. All the right thrust and offset along with the dihedral wing kinda spoiled it for me. You could take out the right thrust and offset, but then the cowl wouldn't fit right, and it made the top of the firewall weak. I guess it'd be ok for a weekend enthusiast ... I just expected a little better from H9
Old 06-13-2008, 11:11 AM
rclement
My Feedback: (1)

I like mine! I've had a few problems with the fuel delivery but have figured that out and will be getting it out more and flying it around. I do know what you mean about expecting more from Hangar 9 though. By putting that hatch there the front end isn't as strong as it could be and needs some beefing up. The hatch is access for the battery compartment and comes in handy to check the tank/fuel level but they probably should have mentioned about it in the instructions.
Old 06-18-2008, 06:53 AM
kid chuckles

RC when i rebuilt mine i found a hole in the fuel tank from a motor mount bolt. Probably would have been more trouble had the bolt not been kinda plugging the hole at same time. The fuel tank I cut the motor mount bolts to where they just came flush with the back of firewall but still had to raise the tank some because the wing hit it. And also on this one i had some Stab flutter when in a dive at pretty much full throttle. My first one did not do this at all. I am going to add some carbon fiber rods to stabilise the stab. My hinge gap is very close so don't think it is the gap. Will get it figured out somehow. I had over 100 flights on the other and when I sent it ot meet its maker lol it did break and the hatch part of the front. Wing came apart also. Did not break wing just split down the middle where it was joined to begin with.