Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

Blade 400 Glitching

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 05:53 AM
rudiix

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blade 400 Glitching

Hi
I bought a blade 400 recently and found after charging the batt the radio seriously glitches at about half throttle. I have only charged the batts 2 or 3 times and stacked it now waiting for parts. It appears to get better as the batt gets a bit lower? Has anyone had this problem?
Does the receiver need binding.
Any help would be appreciated.
Regards
Old 07-06-2008, 06:51 AM
xyster101

Default RE: Blade 400 Glitching

Sounds like something is not right. Call horizon and talk to them about it. They might send you a new tx or rx.
Old 07-06-2008, 09:40 PM
JPEE

Default RE: Blade 400 Glitching

rudiix,

I too had an issue with my TX when I got my new 400 at the first of the year. As XYESTER says call Horizon it is Guarantee matter. BUT..........when I called them they were great about it and said they would make the repair FREE. BUT.............they sent me a UPS pick slip and said this would take two weeks at minimum to handle! I said you have to be kinding!!!!! I just spent 486.00 and have new heli I can't fly and you want me to wait another two weeks. The short of this story is... they did not fold. However, in my favor was a fellow flyier here on this site named RotoryDoc who had had the same issues with his new TX (different than yours) so with his help I made the fix here at home.
Perhaps if you take it back where you bought it and ask them to swap it out with another from a new box. Let them send it back. My God the LHS should do something for you as a new so to be a "cash longtime Heli addict" like the rest of us.

Good Luck JPee