Go Back  RCU Forums > TEAM RCU > TEAM RCU - Mike McConville
Reload this Page >

JR X 9303 2.4/ dsx 9 problem

Notices
TEAM RCU - Mike McConville Ask expert Team RCU pilot Mike McConville questions in this forum.

JR X 9303 2.4/ dsx 9 problem

Old 07-19-2008, 10:23 AM
Owen V

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR X 9303 2.4/ dsx 9 problem

i have a jr x9303 2.4 and when i switch my elevator dual rates on my elevator trim chages.
I have tried several things to fix this but have not been succesful.
Has anybody heard or seen this problem before and maybe know how to fix it?

Owen
Old 07-19-2008, 10:44 AM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 65 Likes on 52 Posts
Default RE: JR X 9303 2.4/ dsx 9 problem

You may want to ask this question over on the radio forum?????

I used flight modes on my X9303 to change the rates, not the individual switches so I can't comment on them. In the flight modes, you have the option of setting the trims to follow each mode or set them independently.
Old 07-19-2008, 11:51 AM
Gus155

Does the 9303 have a flight mode trim function? is that might be the reason the trim changes with the dr swich.
Old 07-19-2008, 07:22 PM
Wilki01

I had the exact same problem, so instead of telling you to post somewhere else, I'll just ehlp you out. Maybe this will find itself in the right place sometime. (no insult or anythingelse implied to anyone). I found the answer to this problem on the cd-rom that came with the 9303 and no in the fm paper manual. In the TX system menu you must dissable all of the devices you don't use. Only enable as well as you can enable dual elevator servos on whatever aux you wish you use. I know iI am not very clear on this, but if you get the cd-rom manual printed it will become very clear, stumped me at first. I sure hope this helps. If you are still having trouble, just PM me and I'll find the pages and get you pointed in thr right direction.

Wilki
Old 07-19-2008, 11:47 PM
Owen V

unfortunately i did not get a cd with my radio, so could you please explain to me how tof ix the problem?
Old 07-20-2008, 09:17 AM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 65 Likes on 52 Posts

ORIGINAL: Wilki01

I had the exact same problem, so instead of telling you to post somewhere else, I'll just ehlp you out. Maybe this will find itself in the right place sometime. (no insult or anythingelse implied to anyone). I found the answer to this problem on the cd-rom that came with the 9303 and no in the fm paper manual. In the TX system menu you must dissable all of the devices you don't use. Only enable as well as you can enable dual elevator servos on whatever aux you wish you use. I know iI am not very clear on this, but if you get the cd-rom manual printed it will become very clear, stumped me at first. I sure hope this helps. If you are still having trouble, just PM me and I'll find the pages and get you pointed in thr right direction.

Wilki
Well you've helped out a lot....

Since I sold my X9303 when my 12X came, I can't go look for exact solutions but must go from memory. The OP did not even specify if he was using flight modes for single switch rate changes, or the individual rate switches. So I gave him the solution for using flight modes since that is what I used.

I suggested, not told him to post in the radio forum as there is no longer a JR manufacturer support forum run by one of the guys from Horizon, but lots of guys run the X9303 and may be able to offer a step by step solution to his problem.

There is a manual available for the X9303 from Horizon which should do the trick;

http://www.horizonhobby.com/ProdInfo...Res_Manual.pdf

Most common questions can be answered by consulting the manual, but some of the more obscure capabilities may be difficult to discover or setup without help. Another reason I pointed him to the radio forum.
Old 07-30-2008, 05:07 PM
MMcConville
My Feedback: (4)

If you have flight modes active check to see if you have trims set to common. If not, that is the problem. If it is, then the transmitter needs to go into service to be recalibrated.